87. Descend the Mountain

Wang Ling's roar echoed through the Ancient Creed Mountain and reached the ears of the onlookers on the foot of the mountain.

Master Black, who saw 'his' Mini World get destroyed by someone undergoing tribulation rushed up the mountain to get a glimpse of the bastard that destroyed what was supposed to be his.

"I'll kill that bastard!" Master Black saw that weird phenomenon. That weird sight when that figure rose into the air and the golden light exploded, it made him see that figure as if it was some kind of divine being.

However, that wasn't the only thing making him want to go up the mountain. The reason why he wanted to go up was that when he saw that golden light, he felt Lie Yan who was supposed to be asleep react with killing intent.

He immediately recognized that individual in the golden light as someone from what was called the Holy Race, "I'll kill him before he turns into a problem."

Master Black saw Wang Ling as an eyesore and a target that needs to be killed. Having someone from the Holy Race see him rise to become a devil inside the Mini World will most likely turn to his enemy.

But it wasn't just Master Black who entered Ancient Creed Mountain to see who faced the tribulation. Many of the local forces of the continent entered to see if that person was hostile or not.

However, those forces were inconsequential in the face of the movement by the seven great academies.

It wasn't just Xie Hai from True Devil Academy who went to Ancient Creed Mountain. The remaining six academies had come here since the dark clouds for the Minor Tribulation gathered.

They should have gotten here days before when the palace first appeared. But just like Xie Hai, they were all extremely busy before receiving the news this morning.

Everyone was wanting to see who caused that golden light to spread throughout the Ancient Creed Mountain. However, even among the seven great academies, Heaven's Will Academy, in particular, was moving as fast as they could to reach the mountain peak.

The Heaven's Will Academy was an academy that reveres heaven. For such a divine being to descend from the Heavens to the realm was something that made the hearts of Heaven's Will Academy tremble.

"That golden light was similar to the description on the [Holy Murals]. There's a chance a child from the heavens had been born in our realm." A senior student from Heaven's Will Academy said with much delight.

The other students nodded their heads in agreement. They too have the same sentiment as their senior.

Saints were entered the Ancient Creed Mountain in droves. Their presence put pressure upon the spirit beasts that have yet to even reach the pinnacle of nascent soul stage.

The Saints move fast, but one man in particular who moved like a passing shadow was five steps ahead of everyone and was already beside the 'divine being'. Qigang came before Wang Ling while Wang Ling was still putting on his clothes.

Wang Ling had already retracted both his halo and wings so Qigang didn't see his true form.

Qigang had already gone to Creed City after the issue of the Devil Palace appearing. He was the current protector of the First Young Master, so he had to move as fast as he could.

However, he wouldn't have known that the 'divine being' that bathed in lightning would be the First Young Master.

Although he was the direct disciple of Sun Wu, Wang Shu Qing chose to keep the matter of Wang Ling's circumstances. Not that Qigang wasn't trusted, it was mostly because the issue was heavy.