88. Wang Ling returns from Ancient Creed Mountain

Wang Ling was watching Zou Jianhong and Zheng Zan was argue over what academy would best for him to enter. Zou Jianhong was rather passive but overwhelmingly stubborn while Zheng Zan was rowdy and was looking more unbecoming by the minute.

While the two were fighting over, Wang Ling saw that it was escalating and a fight might ensue so he stepped forward and interjected.

"Seniors, please stop fighting, it is heartbreaking to see people of your statuses fight over such an insignificant figure such as myself makes the both of you so agitated."

Upon hearing Wang Ling's words that were bordering informative and ridicule made the two seniors back down. This sight made Wang Ling sigh in relief. If the two forces fought over him, then some irreconcilable grudge might just happen.

If that happens, then his plans would go to shit. He can't conquer everything with strength, sometimes, your intellect comes into play. If you play your cards right and manipulate things well, then everything will fall into place without much effort.

That was Wang Ling's mindset. Although his plan hasn't sprouted any fruits for him to harvest. He was pretty much setting up its foundation where he will plant its seed for it to take root.

In time, it will sprout and by the time it does, he would be sitting on top of everything and everyone. Well, his plans do have some problems though.

Releasing a much-saddened sigh, Wang Ling continued to speak with the two seniors, "Senior Zheng Zan, I apologize for it but I cannot enter Heaven's Will Academy as I have already decided to enter Thundergod's Academy even before I entered Piercing Heaven Academy."

"My father will also not let me enter any other academy, and please don't speak any matter about convincing him as my father will not allow me to do so. But if you would allow me, I wish to visit your Heaven's Will Academy, I am searching for something that connects to my bloodline and I think that it is inside your Academy where the faith towards heaven is strongest among the seven great academies."

Wang Ling smiled at them as if he was a genuinely good person that caused the two seniors to forget about his previous show of being a god of war. Not that they were stupid, it was just that Wang Ling's performance was simply too good.

Even Bai Xue who was riding by his shoulder was trembling from having her laughter stiffened. If she had not met Wang Ling before, she might think of him as some kind of 'Saint'.

Zheng Zan was reluctant but accepted still accepted the words uttered by Wang Ling. He wanted to haggle with this 'divine' being to the point of wanting to aim. But the instant he had some sort of malicious intent reflect from his eyes, Qigang pressured him so much that the thought of moving against Wang Ling disappeared almost instantly.

Zheng Zan might be a Saint, but Qigang was far stronger than he was. Zheng Zan had to step back. It was clear that Qigang was ready to kill if he tries anything funny.

But at least he learned something really important. Wang Ling's background was not as simple as he would think. Pulling him over towards them with promises wouldn't be so easy.

Zheng Zan lowered his head and said, "I understand, I apologize for showing you such an unsightly sight. But I shall take your word of wanting to visit our Heaven's Will Academy as true. The gates of the academy are going to be open for you, Brother Wang Ling."

Zou Jianghong heard Zheng Zan's words and smirked victoriously.

"Heh, I thought you were only a show-off with an above strength, but it seems like I have seen wrongly. Brother Wang Ling, you have earned my approval." Zou Jianhong said no more but decided to reward those 'manly' words of his soon.