156. Domination IV

"My dear, how have you been? Sorry, I took so long to get out of seclusion!"

Xiao Fei'er hugged Wang Yue and lifted her high in the air. Wang Yue had a wide smile on her face which was even wider when she was together with Wang Ling.

Circling the Wang Family Main House, the mother and daughter pair settled down after some laughs. The people of the Main House showed a smile when they saw this sight.

Xia Fei'er carefully placed Wang Yue to the ground and noticed something peculiar.

"Oh my, you can cultivate now? Oh, you've already even reached the sky root stage. Yue'er is a genius, Butler Sun, can you see her brilliance? Soon, you'll be one of the Family's greatest genius next to your older brother Wang Hong. When did such a joyous thing happen?"

Wang Yue giggled and scratched the back of her as she explained, "It was because of older brother Wang Ling. He was the one who fixed my body with some medicine bath and gave me almost half of his bloodline."

Xiao Fei'er who was listening stiffened and with a quivering voice, asked, "Wang Ling? Do you mean your older brother? Do you mean he has awakened already? Where is he then? I want to hear my son's voice."

Xiao Fei'er's frantic voice and a request were heard. She had been away for more than four years because of her seclusion. Because of that, she had missed many things, especially the time when her firstborn son gained awareness.

For years, the family she built with her husband had always been both happy joyous, and successful. But two things haunted her.

The fact that her daughter could not cultivate had always made her worry about her future.

But at least Wang Yue had a mind of her own. Wang Ling, on the other hand, had no awareness and he could not cultivate.

He was a doll that could not move without the help of others. How many times had she wished to take his place? How many times had she scoured the lands searching for artifacts that can help him?

Xiao Fei'er had never heard Wang Ling's voice, and now that she had learned of his awakening. She began to yearn for her child.

Turning to Butler Sun, Xiao Fei'er demanded an answer. She did not speak, but Butler Sun already knew where she wanted to go.

"Mistress, before you make a move and leave. Please listen to my words." Taking a deep breath, Butler Sun continued, "The First Young Master is in an academy. If someone of your strength were to leave the Frost Domain for another Domain, conflict may arise, and..."

"What is wrong with that? Our Wang Family is not afraid of conflict and those people will sooner or later know I am out, me running to fetch my son will pose no significant change to our current situation. Also, even if they know, if they make a fuss over me meeting my son, I'll just make them disappear. We'll eventually have to make them go away anyway."

Butler Sun saw the contrast of Xiao Fei'er's words and expression. He believed that she was not kidding one bit.

He remembered what kind of clan she was originally a part of and sighed.

"Alright, but please let us first send a letter..."

"Denied, a courier is slow, I do not want to wait for two weeks. I can travel anywhere in the realm in mere days. I do not want to waste my time waiting for a response. Sun Wu, my patience is beginning to thin, you best say where Ling'er is before I go to every academy and knock on their doors."

Butler Sun felt helpless in front of Xiao Fei'er, "Alright, I shall say it, but please don't pick any fight on your way out. The First Young Master has his plans and if we fight now, we will be angry."