84. Breaking Through I

The two of them move towards the west. In comparison to other directions, there were far fewer enemies westward. Wang Ling flapped his wings and used soaring devil, Bai Xue used her mist-like cloud.

The cloud on her paws was called [Phantom Cloud], it was the innate technique of the Phantom Cloud Tiger. It grants a sharp increase on speed as it lets the Phantom Cloud Tiger traverse the skies of the night.

Bai Xue chose not to enlarge as her big body will cause her to have a hard time weaving through the trees. Bai Xue could not alter her original body and add wings on her back while she's in her white fox form. Her innate techniques weren't all-powerful and had limitations. She can only alter her form freely when she's taking the form of others, but not while she's on her white fox form.

Aside from shrinking and growing bigger, she can only use the innate techniques of the beast he manages to devour.

Wang Ling, on the other hand, had no problem with his wings and used it to move quicker. With his sword out, he and Bai Xue rushed the west to kill their way out.

Bai Xue started the fight by igniting everything with her flames. She gathered everything in her mouth and let it all out in one big blow. Many caught fire and whether it be beasts or humans, they were all startled.

With the distraction of the flames, Wang Ling jumped into that hot and infernal like a forest without any hesitation. His body was very resistant to flames and no ordinary flames can hurt him.

Even with Bai Xue's flames that came from the Phoenix could not easily hurt Wang Ling. Jumping into the flames, Wang Ling started to slay everything on his path.

His body started to twist and turn as he chose his opponents well, not picking anyone stronger than a level-1 nascent soul stage enemy. Bai Xue's little body was small but her moves were swift and deadly.

Her Phantom Cloud granted her speed and adding that to her already fast movements. With her and Wang Ling moving as fast as they could to weave through the enemies without any remorse on who they kill, whether it be humans or spirit beast, they were like a whirlwind that swept everything up their feet.

Wang Ling's spirit qi was being drained fast. Although his spirit qi was plentiful and denser compared to other cultivators, continues fights were not a possibility. He was in a race against time.

"SCRAM!" Wang Ling's sword grew quicker and deadlier. Only targeting the vitals of every enemy he can take and letting Bai Xue clean up the rest, the duo started to become more and more like a demon.

The strongest people on the west area was a level-4 nascent soul spirit beast, but even that had to run away when Bai Xue began to rampage with her small stature.

She was like a fireball that can mutilate anything that gets on her way. With a roar, Bai Xue began a massacre, it was as if she was drunk on the fervor of the battle that she did not even care about the dangers.

Using the burning trees as platforms, she jumped all over the place. Every time she jumped, she will pass through an enemy and that unlucky fellow will die as blood started spurting out of his body.

Body parts were flying all over the place and wails and roars echoed. It was full chaos and no one knew what was happening.

The earth was dyed red with the blood of spirit beasts and humans alike. The duo held no discrimination over who they should kill. They were quickly managing to break through the west area. In the surrounding area, fights were breaking out.

Wang Ling saw the end of the west area and cried out, "Bai Xue, take out a spirit beast and take it with you! I'll breakthrough after getting out of this place. I'll also do the same."