104. Dragon Hunt III

True Chaos Flame was a martial technique that could either be dangerous enough to take the life of the cultivator or help him reach greater heights.

The True Chaos Flame was created through the process of observing chaos that could burn down the world. It was a tyrannical technique that only a few could master.

But what if that tyrannical flame was altered. The True Chaos Flame was changed and the built-up [Spark] for it was changed into a ball of hellish qi. If that was not enough, what if half of it was its polar opposite? The angelic qi.

What would happen to the flame that was supposed to bring chaos to the world when in itself was a flame that was in a chaotic state. The answer would be, a powerful flame that knows no limit!

A weapon that can annihilate anyone and anything that it comes into contact with. It will devour everything that gets in its way.

Whoosh

Flames that had two opposing colors and properties erupted from Wang Ling's energy palace as the black and white Spark he had been nurturing became a full-blown flame.

The flames' heat was intense and rivaled if not surpasses Bai Xue's vermilion flames. However, these flames were not easy to control as its heat was trying to devour Wang Ling.

[Ignition] the idea of letting the flames of chaos run free. It should have been fine if it was normal. But on Wang Ling's possession was not ordinary flames.

These flames were the flames of Heaven and Hell. Flames that signified the two higher realms. They signified the strength Wang Ling carried with him in the form of his bloodlines and qi. The two flames was his representation.

As Wang Ling's tattered clothes fluttered all over the place. With his right leg broken, Wang Ling could only fly to face his enemy. With two uncontrollable flames segregating his body, sword in hand, four wings flapping on his back and a golden halo expanding on the back of his head.

Wang Ling roared as he activated his bloodlines before heading to meet the Frost Dragon that was many times stronger than him. With a sword in hand, Wang Ling's white flames coated over it and he slashed out.

Wang Ling's qi was running out at an alarming rate but he didn't care and supplemented what he lacked with the usage of bloodline ignition.

"Heaven Flames, Judgement!" Wang Ling slashed out in a horizontal manner and the white flames that had flames so hot that it could purify everything traveled in the air with his sword.

It was a terrifying sight, but the Frost Dragon only looked at him with rage before using its claws to meet his sword.

Clang!

His sword met with the sharp claws and his sword and strength was no match for the Dragon. He was overpowered and lost his footing.

Bang!

Wang Ling was sent flying and crashed on a wall. But as soon as he did, Wang Ling got up and flew towards the Frost Dragon as if nothing happened.

Slash!

The Heavenly Flames overheated his sword and the increasing hotness of his sword increased is sharpness and as soon as it met with the Dragon's claws that was coming to counter him once again, his sword nicked the claws.

But that doesn't mean the power of the Frost Dragon was something he could deal with. So Wang Ling's left hand that had the Hell Flames erupted and clawed his way towards the scaly surface of the Frost Dragon's body.

Wang Ling was lit up as if he was a human ball of flame and as he clung on to the Dragon's legs. The freezing aura from the Frost Dragon's body swept over him like it was a full-blown blizzard.