103. Dragon Hunt II

"PHOENIX!"

The Frost Dragon roared out and began to move in haste. The unprecedented appearance of the Phoenix made the Frost Dragon feel danger. The Phoenix in front of it may seem weak, but its flames were too strong for it to be taken lightly.

The Frost Dragon's Saint Soul had already been destroyed by the Abyss Demon General. It had only escaped by the skin of its teeth by using its strongest innate technique which led to the Frost Dragon's cultivation dropping to middle-level-7 nascent soul stage and its bloodline almost burning up.

After a month of cultivation to regain its strength. The Frost Dragon had finally reached late-level-7 nascent soul stage. But who would have thought that a Phoenix that could suppress its ice would come for its life?

The Phoenix had already used what seemed to be its strongest technique and it would seem that the Phoenix was hell-bent on killing the Frost Dragon. The Frost Dragon could not turn into the idea of negotiating.

The only thing it could do was to protect itself.

ROAR!!!

The Frost Dragon's roar reverberated inside the hollowed area inside the cave. The Frost Dragon stood up with haste and gathered qi and the frost in its mouth. The Frost Dragon delivered a devastating breathe attack to counter the Phoenix's vermillion flame.

The Frosted Breath cannoned out of the Frost Dragon's mouth and met with the flames. Spreading its wings, the Frost Dragon showed its domineering figure to the Phoenix to show its dominance.

The two beasts that came from the Deity Beasts battled it out in the form of their elemental might. Fire and Ice met and tried to best one another. But the Frost Dragon's breathe attack was slowly getting overpowered by the vermilion flame.

In the middle of the area were two forces meet, two different areas became apparent. Ice and fire was separated and the scorching hot flames started melting the blue crystals that illuminated the area.

On the other side, the frost had spread out even more as towering ice sharps were created. The Frost Dragon's ice had yet to show its final push and its strength was not waning despite it being suppressed by the vermilion flames.

The ice of the Frost Dragon let out was something out of this world. It was able to contend with the vermilion flames of the Phoenix.

However, at this moment a light flashed from the side and the Frost Dragon felt a gathering of qi coming from the side. The qi being gathered was immense, it was terrifying and screamed of danger.

It was filled with the aura of slaughter and the aura of destruction. It was pure destruction and nothing more, a black light flashed from the corner and as the Frost Dragon looked, it saw a devil with a devilish but beautiful black wings kneeling on the ground as he pulled the bowstring of his black bow.

The arrow that was condensed from spirit qi was powerful enough that it was beginning to influence its surroundings. The aura of destruction and slaughter was too strong that the stones around the devil was crumbling.

"HEAVEN'S WRATH!"

Boom!

An even louder explosion sounded out as the arrow was let out. The arrow whistled through the air and with impeccable aim, it flew to the Frost Dragon's eyes, piercing and destroying its left eye.

The Frost Dragon roared out in pain as blood started gushing out from its destroyed eyes and its frozen breath wavered. The wavering frosty breath paved an opening to Bai Xue and screeched as she began her final push to destroy the Frost Dragon.