69. Exchange

On the fifteenth day of every month, teachers would gather in the Teacher Hall to have a meeting to talk about the issue of the academy and its student. There, they would decide who is qualified to continue studying in the academy who needs to be expelled.

There were thirteen Head Teachers and three Elders in the Teacher Hall. The thirteen teachers were seated neatly and all of them had serious looks on their countenances. The three elders were seated in the front area as they were ones who will be leading the meeting.

In all truthfulness, the elders coming down to the Teacher Hall was something unforeseen. But something unexpected had occurred inside the academy that called for their attention.

Elder Jin, was seated in front area and held an amused smile on his face while reading on the paper that was handed to him earlier. As for the two other elders who was beside him, the look on their faces weren't so beautiful.

Elder Jin finished reading the papers and threw it on the table in front of him, he let out a hearty laugh as he looked at the thirteen Head Teachers and said, "What a treat, almost everyone in the inner circle has been played by an individual and you can't do anything about it? Hahaha, that's truly hilarious."

Laughing and leaning backward so hard that he almost toppled over, Elder Jin did not have the look of someone at saint stage. The Head Teachers all lowered their heads in shame.

Just like what Elder Jin had said, this incident was truly laughable. One new young student who only have one notable mission accomplished was sweeping away the so called geniuses of their academy.

The Head Teacher from the Treasure Hall raised his head and looked at the laughing Elder Jin and protested, "This is not a laughing matter Elder Jin, from what I heard, he is accumulating points and right now, after at least hundreds of fights, he should have over millions of points accumulated."

Elder Jin looked at the Head Teacher from Treasure Hall and said with a snort, "That doesn't concern us. That young student Wang Ling gained everything by his own hands. He set up his little betting stall and called out the students our academy out on a fight."

"He defeated them fairly and honestly, Head Teacher Yu of the Martial Hall, you should know this as you have been observing him for weeks."

The Head Teacher known as Head Teacher Yu nodded his head and spoke, "Wang Ling used only his fist to take care of everyone on his way. They accept his challenge and he accepts theirs. The betting was also seen by myself, and because the academy never had an issue concerning bets, I didn't interfere with his little actions. Besides, fighting prowess is the thing that is being measure in the Martial Hall so I can't do anything to stop them."

After saying his piece, Head Teacher Yu return to being quiet. In his head, he was remembering Wang Ling's expert like movements and broke into a smile.

"But..." The Head Teacher of the Treasure Pavilion wanted to say something but Elder Jin interrupted him.

"Ah, stop complaining, what can he do with a few million points, there are treasures in your Treasure Pavilion that has price of a little over 50,000 to 100,000 points each so how many can he take? Besides, there are artifacts, cultivation techniques, martial techniques and many varieties of treasure in your place, he won't be able to sweep them clean."

Elder Jin said in a carefree manner. One of the Elder who had a long white beard that was beside Elder Jin placed the papers on the table and rubbed the middle of his forehead, the long bearded Elder sighed as he spoke.

"I hate to admit it but Elder Jin is right. That student, although a little rough with his ways still earned everything with his own hands. He didn't break any rules and he didn't cripple or kill anyone and only gave them injuries that can be healed overnight."