56. A Bloodbath is Needed III

Time was short and the sun would rise in less than 2 hours before sunrise. But Wang Ling was itching to form his Chaos Spark that he didn't care about the time.

He sat down and began cultivating. His body flared up immediately as the accumulated flame essence he had been slowly assimilating in his body started converging inside his energy palace.

Different type of flames converged and a scene of chaos ensued. Flames were tyrannical by nature. For different flame essence be combined like this, it was not going to be easy.

Wang Ling's brows furrowed, his energy palace was surging with heat waves making his body turn red from the intense flames. The flames were converging and colliding, they were fighting for dominance as to who among them was the strongest.

Wang Ling started sweating bullets but he was still calm. He made use of his hellish qi that was also as tyrannical as these flames and so he can suppress them. He also circulated his supreme spirit qi and started bounding the flames into one.

With his supreme spirit qi that can accept any form of qi, he absorbed them into it. The flames retaliated but Wang Ling countered their retaliation with his hellish qi. The suppression coming from the slaughter aura started subduing the flames.

Noticing this, Wang Ling did not dally and began forming the Chaos Spark. The flames formed a giant red ball of flame inside the energy palace. The ball of flame was hot and incinerating. It was couple more times powerful that Lu Lin's Sunset Flame.

But this wasn't the end result Wang Ling wanted. He wanted it to be smaller and more condensed. What he wanted was not a ball of flame that can incinerate everything, but a spark of chaos that came from an unknown era.

Wang Ling began working on the ball of flame and started condensing the ball. He wrapped the ball with his combined supreme spirit qi and hellish qi. With a force that is beyond overbearing and tyrannical. Wang Ling started compressing the ball of flames.

Hong!

Inside his energy palace, the ball of flames was beginning to shrink. Although it was unrelentingly trying to fight against the compression, Wang Ling's special qi were not moving an inch.

While the ball of flame was slowly proceeding without any problems. A hint of his hellish qi suddenly entered the ball of flames. The originally red ball of flames began to change and started to be dyed in the color of his hellish qi.

The originally red color it had changed and became dark, it was dyed in the color of hell. Expecting for everything to go awry and become chaotic, something unexpected happened.

The instant the hellish ball of flames came to be, his cosmic energy palace rumbled and his bloodline boomed. Every hellish qi that was inside his body began pouring into the hellish ball of flames.

Among the pouring hellish qi, that unknown qi that came from the rift that appeared inside his body slip into the hellish ball of flame. When this unknown qi slipped into the hellish qi, everything was happening to quickly that Wang Ling didn't have the time to observe every strand of qi that was entering the hellish ball of flame.

As if time suddenly accelerated, the hellish ball of flames shrunk at a rapid pace that made Wang Ling speechless. A mysterious resonance appeared between the forming of the Chaos Spark and the hellish qi that the shrinking of the hellish ball of flame happened instantaneously.

Zoom!

Wang Ling entered his energy palace and there he saw the marble like hellish ball of flames. The ball of flames shrunk so much that it was now comparable to a marble that can easily fit the palms of an adult.