62. Their Final Clash

[I have swallowed almost every pills I can, and now, it has paid off!] Wang Ling's cultivation was rising. From peak middle-energy palace stage, he entered late-energy palace stage without halt.

It was bizarre and scary. Many people had to spend countless of nights before managing to break through a certain stage in cultivation. But Wang Ling just broke through here without any problems.

But what he did wasn't a coincidence. He had ingested dozens of pills before he started the fight with the Black Tiger with this reason in mind. However, that's not all he did as he also used the pressure from the Black Tiger's assault to ensure that he will be able to forcefully refine the pills that was inside him.

The numerous assault of qi that entered his body was enough to refine the cumulative qi that had built-up inside his energy palace. Wang Ling had been focusing on both inside and outside, that he was thrown around like a body bag.

He was unable to focus solely on the fight. For him to survive this long was actually something that is commendable. It was something that even Wang Ling could not believe and was force to let out a smile.

Not that the Black Tiger was weak, no, it was far from being one. The Black Tiger was strong, terrifyingly so, but it seemed like it was holding back... or most likely, it was starting to get used to its newly freed body.

Wang Ling was sure that the longer the fights draws, the stronger this Black Tiger would become. At the moment, the Black Tiger was already a pinnacle-energy palace stage. This beast is not something he had seen before and was something that should be above this realm.

For it to only be a match to some high-level pinnacle-energy palace stage savage beast that Wang Ling could match at his current strength at middle-energy palace stage cultivation was absurd.

The signs of the Black Tiger getting stronger as it stayed free was getting more apparent. It was starting to use different techniques and was also beginning to use strange shape shifting abilities.

Wang Ling knew that this Black Tiger had yet to show him its true power. Wang Ling was sure that if this Black Tiger gets use to moving again, he won't able to survive. Was this beast so strong that he won't be able to beat the instant it gets used to moving around.

With that in thought, Wang Ling took out the last five pills that was inside his storage ring and popped it into this mouth. These five pills were the best pills he had pillaged from the Soaring Wind Empire people.

These pills were all peak grade 2 pill. He had wanted to use these pills for his break through the foundational phase and reach the first boundary realm. However, this is not the time to be choosy as he need to get stronger and match this Black Tiger, if he acts stingy, he will die.

Seeing Wang Ling eat those pills, the Black Tiger seemed to have realized what Wang Ling wanted to do and raised a brow. It looked at him full of interest as it understood that the human that it was fighting was attempting to make another breakthrough.

But was a breakthrough so easy to achieve? Not considering the foundation being affected because of multiple forced breakthroughs. Death will also follow if the body is not strong enough.

"Hahaha, do you think you can achieve breakthroughs one after another? You fool, what you're doing is only going to kill you!" Looking at Wang Ling with disdain, the Black Tiger continued, "If breakthroughs are so easily achieved, then meditation and grasping the mysteries of cultivation won't be necessary! Why don't you just let me eat you here and now? Eating a corpse isn't as tasty as eating a live human after all."

"Cultivation is mysterious. Black Tiger, don't lump me with other humans. Just as you are special, I am too. With that said, are you really a Tiger? Those wings of yours does not belong to you does it?"