73. Wang Ling's One Man Show

With the call of Jiang Wen, everything seems to erupt as Wang Ling moved quicker than the rest. He dash forth with spear in hand and embodied the look of an indomitable General who had fought in thousands of wars.

Wang Ling quickly reached the first student and without any hesitation, he used his spear to send that student flying with a slap on the face. With his merciless opening, the students woke up from their stupor and began coming to Wang Ling.

They brandished their swords, fist, spear, elemental cultivations and many other form of weapons they had in their arsenal. A bombardment of torrential spirit qi exploded towards Wang Ling.

It was terrifying, it was as if a gigantic tsunami of spirit qi was going to destroy a single target. The force of this unintentional combination from the student was enough to make the audience feel bad for Wang Ling's fate.

This was the end and in the minds of many, it happened too fast.

However, Wang Ling had no plan being defeated. While everyone was on the edge of their seats, he stood his ground. Holding his spear against the wave of oncoming spirit qi, Wang Ling's concentration soared.

His supreme spirit qi began to envelop his body and then his spear. His spear mastery went from an ordinary spearman to something else entirely. Just like his sword mastery, Wang Ling's spear reached [Spear Soul].

The tip of his spear shone a terrifying glint and because no one was on his level of mastery on that place, no one managed to see through his spear. What they saw was a man about to commit suicide.

Jiang Wen and the rest began to worry, they were about to move in when they noticed that Wang Ling's spirit qi was ever evolving. From soft to fierce, from elegance to savageness.

Wang Ling was evolving and as his spirit qi settled into one form of intent, Wang Ling had become the embodiment of the spear itself. As to what kind of intent he had settled upon, it was simply, power.

His spirit qi began to churn, every part of his body synced with one another. He held his spear tightly and formed a thrusting motion. He recalled everything from his mind, he recalled his 'self-created' movement that destroyed thousands and millions of enemies.

Four of his nine qi pillars were instantaneously drained.

His eyes displayed what used to be his former self and as it did the tsunami of spirit qi reached his face and his spear was thrusted forward.

"PIERCE!" Wang Ling's voice echoed and the arena seem to have trembled. His spear carried his will to power rendered tsunami of spirit qi to bits.

His spear met with the tsunami and pierced a large hole on its surface. He was unable to completely destroy it but that was enough. His feet moved and he dove into the hole he had created.

Along the way, some of the torrential spirit qi attacked him and got on his way. He was inflicted with minor injuries yet Wang Ling didn't stop. His eyes was focus on the first student he laid his eyes upon.

His unique devilish pupils made the student shudder. That particular student felt the need to run away, but before he could finalize his thoughts, Wang Ling had already passed through the tsunami of spirit qi.

He landed on the platform and one of his qi pillars halved. Moving in, he quickly reached that shuddering student and swept him up from the ground with his spear. Wang Ling then sent that student flying through the air with a kick on the abdomen.

Bang!

As if he was a bulldozer, Wang Ling began plowing through the opposition. His spirit qi was dense enough and powerful enough to support any and every movement he wanted to do.