147. Slaughter House II

The masked Northern Devil was someone that had been popping up in the mouths of both common and cultivators. Someone who kills regardless of your standing and no matter what you do, you will die a terrible death if you anger him or her.

But Dai Xiu thought otherwise, yes, she feared the Northern Devil but she looked at the masked of the Northern Devil and a wisp of her intent was seen through her eyes. It was stupid of her to even show a hint of such emotions.

With Wang Ling's countless experiences of revenge that he could not remember how many people he had encountered with hidden intent in their eyes. Such a double face act of Dai Xiu was something Wang Ling was all too aware of.

With a jolt, Wang Ling who was standing just a few meters away from her saw that intent and suddenly moved.

"I don't like those eyes of yours." Wang Ling said as he grabbed her by the neck.

The fear that encroached on her body earlier was already gone. He did not want to deal with the hassle of betrayal. So, Wang Ling grabbed her by the neck and upon doing so, circulated his hellish qi insider her veins.

The essence of slaughter and destruction that cannot be mixed with anyone else began to rampage inside Dai Xiu's body.

Her chest heaved up and down as her body began to become ragged. She was in immense pain and just a few short seconds, she could not take it anymore and started screaming in pain.

Wang Ling did not stop her, he let her scream and let the people around know her pain. He only moved slowly and quietly as to not alert Dai Xiu and then have her run away from them. But with her in his hands, Wang Ling did not care about anything else anymore.

He would just let Bai Xue kill anyone she likes to kill.

The whole manor trembled as her screams echoed out. The guards and the people who had yet to die hurriedly went over to Dai Xiu's side. But Bai Xue who was guarding the door slaughtered everyone that wanted to move against Wang Ling.

Not having to move in the shadows anymore, Bai Xue didn't hold back and made them exploded as she slashed them to pieces.

The sound of thunder rumbled as Bai Xue's martial technique 'Fox Form' started moving at incredibly high speed. She had a smile on her face as she felt the exhilarating joy of advancement in her technique.

Not only so but she was also happy to absorb the blood that had been spilled on the ground and the ceiling. There was blood everywhere as their bodies exploded into bits.

While she was slaughtering those stupid enough to make a move against her and Wang Ling. Bai Xue's spirit sense that was spread all over the manor picked some movements outside.

Kicking the ground, a crack appeared and she bulldozes her way through the many people around her and went out of the house through a window.

Crash!

The wind shattered and Bai Xue saw a man screaming in terror as he started running away.

"You're not going to escape." Bai Xue had a smile on her face and kicked the air. A boom was heard and she disappeared from where she stood.

Bang!

A body exploded and Bai Xue returned inside to once again restart the slaughter... guarding what she was currently doing. Bai Xue was currently having fun.

On the other hand, Wang Ling continued circulating his qi inside Dai Xiu's body. She was screaming in pain yet Wang Ling only stared at her.

He was secretly circulating angelic qi in her mind from time to time for her to never lose consciousness.