120. Wang Family Territory I

13th-day in the second month of the year.

From White Death Forest, one would need to travel for a week to reach the territory of the Wang Family. Those who were weaker than a Saint would probably take a couple of months to get there.

The Celestial Spirit Realm was terrifyingly huge. The three continents alone were huge but the central regions was even wider than those three combined. A single Domain was at least hundreds of thousands of kilometres large.

In his travel to the Wang Family Territory, Wang Ling learned a lot of things from Qigang.

There were four major forces in the Frost Domain. Three of which had been here since the coming of the new era while the other was only beginning.

Frost Peak Sect, Yan Clan, Mu Clan, and finally the family that had just been established 30 years ago, the Wang Family.

The Frost Peak Sect on the North, Mu Clan on the West, Yan Clan on the East and the Wang Family of the South. There used to be a time when the balance only exists in the three original forces, but with the arrival of the Wang Family, everything became complicated.

The Frost Peak Sect chose to become neutral and the balance of the forces became chaotic for the two clans and the new upstart.

But this spurted a question to Wang Ling. If there were already three forces in the Frost Domain, then why would they let a new one pop out of nowhere? If he was one of the two clans, Wang Ling would have killed the upstarts.

But Qigang gave him a satisfying answer he was not expecting, "The South of Frost Domain was considered a lawless area. It used to be run by a multitude of gangs and clans, but the Manor Head and the Mistress suddenly appeared and beat us all up to submission."

Qigang played back a certain memory and showed a bitter smile.

Wang Ling found it baffling how Qigang could remember a memory like so with a smile and not feel any hate. From what he could tell, the Shadow Pavilion that was on Wang Shu Qing's commands was previously his family's enemies.

Having a history of fighting other forces himself, Wang Ling was alien to the idea of being friends to his enemies. But after thinking about it, isn't his relationship with Bai Xue the same?

He had noticed it before but it seemed like he was changing. Wang Ling does not understand most things other than cultivating, fighting, and scheming. But the most complicated thing he could not understand was himself.

But might have been why he was slow in his cultivation in the previous era. Thinking about his tragic past, Wang Ling could only sigh.

"Why are you sighing, First Young Master?"

"It is nothing."

"Um, if that is the case, then please look forward."

Wang Ling raised his head and saw a city up ahead. The city was built with high and thick walls made of the legendary [Black Bone Iron] that can be harvested from a beast called [Nightwalker].

"That is the [Warrior's Fortress], one of the few last fortresses from the [Abyssal Invasion] around 200,000 years ago. Against its name, the Warrior's Fortress was not an actual fortress but instead, it was a city. A city that holds many fights and let the wildness of everyone's instinct run wild. Our Wang Family helps run this place, constantly providing prices for the weekly and monthly bouts of all cultivation levels.

"First Young Master, have I told you what the name the Wang Family rules over? It is called by many the [Warrior's Holy Land]. It is a place where everything is welcomed and is ruled by an amiable but at the same time, a fierce lord. " Qigang explained from the side.