93. Resources for the Taking

Wang was shocked to hear the words about the next level mastery of the sword. For so long, he had been on the 'peak' of swordsmanship and thought of improvement for so long.

He wanted to improve his sword but something was missing. Although he thought of carnage and blood that leads to power was his path. Wang Ling realized that he was wrong. It wasn't that simple.

With this realization, Wang Ling realized that his path of the past was wrong and only realized his last realization before he died.

He once uttered about having his sword run through heavens. He wanted to destroy heavens itself, the apex that was higher than any realm.

He wanted to stand on top of everything and have his sword dominate the heavens. This was his path. But he can't suddenly improve his sword mastery all of a sudden. He was missing a component that can give him the final push towards the path of the sword.

That was a proper sword that will let him feel a connection with himself. A natal weapon was what he was missing. Although he now knew about the path he wants to pursue. Wang Ling was unsure of what kind of sword that shall reflect his path and his self.

But he already has the blueprint that will let him create the sword that will help him break through the barrier of the fifth level mastery.

The blueprint in his mind was a guide. It listed the materials that will let him create a powerful sword, however, he didn't want to completely follow that guide. It may be a guide that resulted from his enlightenment, but it was still at the end shallow as his knowledge was not so deep in terms of blacksmithing.

It was just a guide that came from his limited knowledge. His knowledge of the current realm was limited. What if the materials in his head could be replaced by new materials that had been discovered in this era?

What if he gains an in-depth understanding of other materials? What will happen if he learns more things? Will it cause his future natal weapon to improve? With this in mind, Wang Ling began thirsting for knowledge.

He wanted to learn more, he wanted to see more, to experience more things that he had yet to experience in both lifetimes. His knowledge was indeed something worthy of applause.

But he felt that he was still narrow-minded in mos scenarios and other fields. Wang Ling was now thirsting for the unknown.

With that thirst, Wang Ling looked at Bai Xue and started questioning him about many things. Bai Xue was thought that it was a bother, but Wang Ling promised him a 70 percent share on the resources they will get after they kill those at the peak of the mountain. Bai Xue began explaining things as if she was his master soon after.

"The Sword Divinity is not just a name but after you reach this point. You will experience a sudden surge in strength and capabilities. It is comparable to [Mandates], but not the same..."

"The Heaven Realm is ruled by many powers and these powers have different legacies that had existed for millions of years. There are also a lot of old fogeys that had lived for an unimaginable amount of time over there..."

"Oh, you want to know about ores? I am not knowledgeable about them, but there was an ore that was useful for smithing. It was called a [Dragon Ore], it was an ore that was considered as the favorite offering of many divine blacksmiths..."

Their discussion was carried out with the lowest volume possible. No one managed to hear their conversation. However, the duo was still very much aware of their surroundings.

The flow of qi was observed by the two of them without missing anything out. As they were talking, the denseness of the qi around them plummeted. It was the sign that a high-level spirit plant was maturing.