47. Earning Points in an Efficient Way I

After his little trip to multiple libraries, Wang Ling went back to the dorms to cultivate. It was already late at night when he returned. As he was going through the road that led to the dorms, he noticed that there were multiple gazes being shot at him by other students.

They were looking at him weirdly as if he was some kind of attraction. Wang Ling saw this but he couldn't care less about what they think of him and continued walking. He soon found his way to his dorm room. He entered and began to cultivate as soon as possible.

The people he had left outside saw him enter his dorm room and smirked to themselves.

"That's the guy who got in through the Combat Admission Examination? Are you kidding me? He actually beat someone from the inner circle?"

"That's him, a one armed swordsman who showed viciousness to Senior Student Tian De. They said that if Teacher Jiang Wen didn't step in, he would have beheaded Senior Student Tian De already."

"Hmph, that's just him being lucky. Do you really think he's that strong? A pinnacle-sky root stage cultivator beating someone at the middle-energy palace stage, do you think that's possible?"

"So do you think you can beat him?"

"Beat him? I can dominate a bastard like that with my eyes closed."

Two students were rowdily talking with one another as they looked at the doors of Wang Ling's room. It was not just them as numerous students were doing the same.

They claimed that Wang Ling won through luck. These students were all geniuses of their own rights and had their own pride. They think that all of them was strong and could beat the upstart that is Wang Ling.

The fame that Wang Ling had been generating through his fight with Tian De is beginning to grate the ears of other students who have too much pride. He had been here for a week and story about his single fight with Tian De had long been heard by many.

Although Wang Ling's had already been here for a week, Wang Ling was too low key as he focused on training that he became unnoticeable by others. He holed up himself in his room for a week and only came out to practice his sword.

The first time Wang Ling came ventured the academy was today. He only came out because he needed a mission to earn points. That was his first exposure to other students.

Now that Wang Ling came out of his 'hole', students who think he is undeserving of the attention came out.

Wang Ling's movement since he came out of his dorm and went to the Mission Hall had been tracked by others resulting in the current scene. While others were making such a huge ruckus around Wang Ling's place, a burly man who exuded a manly aura walked in front of Wang Ling's doors.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

He started banging on the door as he called out.

"Wang Ling, come out and face me! I want to see how strong you are!"

It was the middle of the night and yet he was issuing a challenge thereby making a huge ruckus. His loud banging on the door was loud but no one stopped him.

They wanted to see how Wang Ling will respond. They waited and waited, but in the end, there was no response from Wang Ling despite the loud banging sound coming from the door.

"What the hell! Why isn't he coming out? Don't tell me he is scared!"

"Ha! What a coward. I told you people, he is undeserving of our attention."

"Hmph, but isn't he actually mocking us by keeping his door shut? Isn't he disregarding us and looking down on us?"

Everyone frowned upon hearing this. They knew what this student had said was true. Is Wang Ling a coward or is he just looking down on them? Either way, this made many incense and look at Wang Ling with even more intent to battle.