108. The First Young Master of the Wang Family III

In the Red Peak Mountain where the supposed tomb was located. A lot of people were flocking as they wanted to enter the tomb.

Cultivators of all ages were there. From young to old, those who wanted to seek treasures and opportunities were there. It was the 15th day on the 2nd month of the year, and the Red Peak Mountain was already bustling.

The Red Peak Mountain was named by the people of the past era. The reasons were unclear, because from the perspective of the people. The said mountain should have been named Snow Peak as the peak was always filled with snow.

However, even though the locals did not know why they named it so. They didn't change it in honor of their ancestors.

Wang Ling was just below the Red Peak Mountain. There he saw countless people climbing up, some were at the lower levels of nascent soul stages while some were saints and were flying up the mountain with a breeze.

Cultivators were seekers of opportunities. They will seek what they can get their hands into in the hopes of gaining strength. Those with lower talents and slower cultivation speed but high dreams were the most likely to dive straight into the blazing fire of danger if they can improve.

The dream of standing at the peak was not a dream exclusive to geniuses. Those at the bottom could dream of it, but the only way to achieve that dream was to face the dangers of the cultivation world.

Those who have lower cultivation speed will train and hone their skills to supplement their lack of talent. Hard work betrays no one after all.

It wasn't just humans present in the raid though. There were a lot of non-human people present. Elven male and females were there in a single ground, beastmen were all over the place, and some spirit beasts who transformed into a human after achieving sainthood were also present.

This just showed that other races also wish to stand at the top.

Climbing up the mountain, Wang Ling saw more people. But the more he climbed up the more he encountered stronger cultivators. Those at the bottom of the mountain were mostly foundational phase and nascent soul stage cultivators.

But starting from the middle of the mountain. The cultivation of the people present jumped to the saint phase. Thankfully there were no dominion realm or celestial phase cultivators present.

Those who were lower than the saint phase was going to be on a huge disadvantage on the course of the tomb raid. This kind of problem wouldn't have been a problem for Wang Ling because he wasn't going to risk his neck entering the tomb of some celestial.

He would, at the very least wish Wang Hong luck if he enters. But entering was a different matter. Raiding a tomb for resources was a tough and brutal occurrence.

Where human lives were nothing if profit was to appear.

Wang Ling trod the path upwards and encountered the judging looks of the people around him. They found it weird why a nascent soul stage brat was coming up to the mountain.

One particular lady who had flowing black hair irritating. She stepped up and questioned him from high above, "What are you doing here kid? Do you not know any manners? How dare a mortal step onto the area of the saints?"

Those around the lady agreed with her words. But Wang Ling just spared her a look and said with faked words of respect, "I apologize but I did not mean to be disrespectful, I only wish to reach the peak of the mountain. I will not be joining the tomb raid so please grant me access to the top."

The lady snorted as she started pressuring Wang Ling despite him lowering himself. Wang Ling felt the pressure from the saint and was forced to stumble as he slightly lost his balance. But soon, he regained his posture.