1

Meanings: F/FF/P = Favorite fast food place
N/n = Nickname

You aren't a morning person, your family knows that all too well. So when your mother woke you up at 5 in the morning and told you to get dressed and into the car you weren't very happy.

"Why do I have to come?" You whined blinking up at your mother tiredly. She put her hands on her hips and sighed."Your brother is moving away to college and you won't see him for three months, the least you can do is come with us and say goodbye". She said tensely.

You closed your eyes and nodded. She was right plus, if you didn't go you'd end up regretting it.

"Okay.... but can we get (F/FF/P) on the way?" You asked as you sat up and stretched, your whole body shaking as you did.

Carla nodded as she made her way out of the room. You tiredly rolled out of bed and walked into your bathroom to get showered and dressed for the two hour long car ride you were about to go on.

Your outfit wasn't much and all you had to do with your hair was take off your bonnet because you'd gotten your hair braided a few days prior.

( The Fit )

( The Hair )

( The Hair )

After plugging in your phone and airpods to charge you made your way downstairs. The sun was barely coming up so the house looked creepy, which made you regret leaving your room. Making your way over to the cabinets you opened them and grabbed a pack of oreos.

"Fatty"

You nearly snapped your neck in half as you looked around to check where the voice came from. Your eyes landed on your brothers who were seated at the kitchen island. Eren was looking at you with his devilish eyes, so you knew he was the one who said it.

"Why are your two weird asses sitting in the dark?" You questioned opening the pack of oreos and popping one into your mouth.

"Reminiscing" Eren answered folding his hands together. "You can't even spell that" Zeke said looking at Eren oddly. "For real" You added on as you went to Zeke's side and gave him a quick hug before taking a seat beside him. You hadn't seen him in a few weeks since he was busy with work, and lived nearly thirty minutes away.