2

One month later- 9/21/20

i have no idea how tf PS4's work so pls don't bully me when you read this 💀

"I'm going to Costco baby do you want anything?" Your mom asked walking into the living room, where you laid on the floor pretending to do your homework. "I'm alright" you answered looking up from your laptop. "Okay I'll be back in a bit call me if you need anything" She said slipping on her jacket and exiting through the front door.

You sighed and looked down at your computer again. The homework was beginning to stress you out so you shut the laptop and picked up your phone instead. You were about to go onto tiktok when your phone began ringing.

Incoming FaceTime call from "Eren the YT"

"Hello?" You answered eyeing your older brother who was starting to look like a hobo. "You in school?" He asked not even bothering to greet you. "This look like school to you?" You questioned pointing your camera in the air. He squinted and looked at your background before shrugging. "Hop online and play house wars with me and the boys" He demanded.

You rolled your eyes "Who the fuck is 'the boys' " You asked, doing quotation marks with your fingers. "Me, Armin, Jean, my new friend Connie that's it." Eren said before clapping his hands at you. "Hurry up I've got a class in like two hours "

"Alright, I'm coming" You said before hanging up the phone and getting up to turn on the PS4 and the TV. You logged into your account and joined the group call Eren added you into.

"I'm here" You said breaking the weird silence they had going on.

"Ok we're just waiting for Armin. Jean,Connie this is my baby sister y/n" Eren introduced

"Yooooo" A voice that you assumed was Connie's said.

"Hey" Jean greeted.

"Hiii it's nice to meet you guys" You said taking a deep breath and trying to calm your nerves.

"How do you meet someone over a voice call" Eren asked trying to push your buttons.

"Nice to meet you again too" Jean said ignoring Eren's attempt to bully you.

"Nice to meet you" Connie greeted as well

"So....how old are you?" Connie asked slowly.

"Connie I swear-"

"I'm 17" You said cutting your brother off

"Yoooo chill I was just asking so I know if I can curse or not" Connie defended

"Nah you're good" You laughed trying to diffuse the situation.

"Hm" Eren grunted.

Armin joined a few minutes later and then the four of you got onto minecraft and began your house building competition.

The challenge was to build a two story house that was halloween themed, with an hour time limit. Once time is up each player must vote for who deserves first, second, third, fourth and last place.

Within that hour you were able to build a house that resembled a pumpkin. It wasn't that bad, it was definitely better than your brothers, and Connie's.

"Yoooo Eren that house is ugly as hell" Connie winced.

"For real" You added looking at your brothers red and blue house.

"You guys lack imagination that's why" He defended

"Nah you definitely got yourself in last place with that one." Armin added on.

"You have a little too much imagination" Jean said.

"Y'all are wack" Eren complained.

"Can we pick a winner I'm tired of hearing him cry" You teased.

"Jean first, Y/n second, Armin third, me fourth, Eren last" Connie answered.

"Agreed" Armin said

"I think Y/n deserves first" Jean disagreed

"No wayyy yours is way better" You replied, shaking your head as a smile came to your face.

"Eren?" Connie questioned

"Jean..only because Y/n is rude"

"That's why you're last bozo" You said defending yourself.

"The theme was halloween and you gave us fourth of july" Jean added

"You know what fuck all of you I'm going to class" Eren complained leaving the call.

You guys laughed and joked a bit more until the other three boys had to leave as well. You said goodbye and turned off the Ps4 before laying down on the couch with your phone again.

a.armin tagged you in their story

You pressed on the notification and it took you to his snapchat story. He had posted a picture of his TV screen with all of your houses on it. He had tagged Eren, Connie and Jean as well.

You pressed on their names and added the other two boys.

Within a few minutes your phone buzzed.

Jeankirst2 added you back on snapchat.

You smiled to yourself, you got cute boys snap without even having to ask.

-----

we getting places y'all :)