15

The two weeks leading to Thanksgiving went by quickly and now it was November 25th and there were 4 more hours until Thanksgiving dinner. Mikasa was back in town for the weekend and you'd forced her to come over and spend the day with you until dinner.

You'd just got finished telling her about you and Jean's fake relationship, as well as Yelena's freak out at the house.

"Did you tell Eren?" Mikasa asked still slightly amused at your little scheme. You nodded "We had to he'd lose his mind if we kept it a secret." Mikasa grinned as she silently agreed. You looked up at your door that was slightly open, sniffing to make sure nothing was burning.

Your parents were out buying some final things for tonight and your mom had tasked you and Mikasa with watching the food she'd left in the oven and on the stove.  You turned back to the raven-haired girl and sighed "I'm so whipped Kasa, we went ice skating the other day and I was getting BUTTERFLIES in my stomach from him holding my hands" You complain as if it's the worst thing in the world.

Mikasa rolled her eyes at you "And what's wrong with that?" she asked. You tried to think of an answer but came up short, "I don't know, I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up," You admit sounding very gloomy. "Listen I haven't seen the two of you together to speak on this personally, but based on everything you've told me Jean cares about you deeply and that's a connection you rarely find, so don't let it pass you by, tell him how you feel before it's too late." Mikasa empathized holding your hand in hers.

You take a few seconds to think about what she said. "But there's so much going on in both of our lives right now I don't know when I'd find the time to tell him." Mikasa huffed "Hello! You're literally going to see him, Tonight!" She reminds you. "That's too soon I can't" You deny shaking your head. Just the thought of revealing your feelings made you nervous, much less doing it in just a few hours.

"What did I say...Don't let the opportunity pass you by" Mikasa repeats. You shake your head "I can't I'll literally faint." "Yes, you can" Mikasa says, "No I can't." You deny.  Mikasa groans and lays back on the bed. "Whatever you say" She answers dismissing the subject. But you don't miss the mischievous glint in her eyes. "What are you planning?" You ask suspiciously.

"Nothing I'm just thinking about food" She smiles brushing you off. You glare at her playfully before getting off the bed to get your outfit together.

 You glare at her playfully before getting off the bed to get your outfit together

(Your fit)

If it was up to you you'd go to dinner in your pajamas. But your mom would lose her mind if you did so this would have to do. Plus you and Mikasa had already agreed to both wear bodycon dresses to Thanksgiving.

  Plus you and Mikasa had already agreed to both wear bodycon dresses to Thanksgiving