19

"YOOOOOO!"

"YOOOOOO!"

You sighed and covered your face as Eren and Jean made a commotion in the six flags parking lot. "It's too cold for this." Mikasa shivers, wrapping her hands around herself as as the two of you walk slowly to catch up to the group of boys and two girls jumping around at the entrance.

"Y/n!!!" Connie shouts when you get closer, "Hey Connie!" You greet happily dapping the boy up. From the side of your eye you can see Jean hugging the two girls and then doing a hand shake with another guy you'd never met.

But you don't have time to get caught up on it because Armin comes over to say hi as well. "Armin!!" You smile hugging the boy, who was basically another brother to you.

"Hey how've you been?" Armin asks returning the hug. You hadn't seen him since the summer because he was busy working the last time you went to visit Eren and Jean at MIT.

You sigh and shake your head "I have a lot of shit to catch you up on." 

"She beat the shit out of Yelena last night." Mikasa tells Armin whose jaw drops. "Deadass?" He asks not believing her. You nod in confirmation "Pulled her wig off and everything."

"And nobody recorded it?"

"Oh I did." Eren says coming out of nowhere, with the two girls and guy from earlier next to him. You're about to turn and look for Jean when you feel his arm drape over your shoulder. "And this is Y/n," Jean says introducing you to the three new people.

"Nice to meet you I'm Sasha!" The brunette girl says excitedly. The first thing you notice is that she has a lot of energy. "And I'm Marco it's nice too meet you, Jean and Eren have told me a lot about you." The boy with freckles greets. "I'm Hitch," The final blonde girl smiles warmly, shaking your hand as well.

"It's great to meet you guys too. I hope they told you good things." You smile looking up at Jean. "Oh he has all the dude does is talk about how smart and pretty you are. He even made us all watch Bring it o-

"That's enough!" Jean cuts Sasha off before she can tell his business. "This man is a simp!" Eren shouts slapping the back of Jean's neck. "Didn't you admit to licking Mikasa's toes? Unprovoked too?" Connie brings up, making everyone gasp. "He's done it multiple times." Mikasa adds.

"Everything I learn about your fucking relationship is against my will." You complain. Armin shakes his head "Oh you haven't even heard the worst parts yet." Eren puts his hand over Armin's mouth and points toward the entrance of the amusement park.

"How about we go inside guys!" He encourages, trying to switch the subject. "I like that idea," You agree as you begin to walk, pulling Jean with you. "What should we go on first?" Connie asks looking up at all the roller coasters in front of you.

"Batman?" Jean offers and everyone BUT Eren agrees.

"You only agreeing cause he's your lil boo." Eren points out. You sigh and roll your eyes, here he goes. "Okay Eren what do you want to go on?" You ask. "Well I don't know......I just don't want to agree with Jean."