28

(Time to meet Jeans' mama.)

"What about this one, I'm trying to keep it nice and simple."

"Do you want my honest opinion?" Jean asks as he spins around in your computer chair.
"Yeah."  You nod looking at yourself in the mirror. "I already said I liked the last four outfits and I like this one too so how about you keep this one on and we get in the car and go?"

"Okay, but do you like this one more than the other four?" You ask seriously, and Jean thinks about his answer for a few seconds before nodding. "Yes, I love this one baby now lets go." He says pointing towards your door.

"I know you're lying but it's okay, this one will just have to do." You admit as you stuff your things into a cute tote bag that Mikasa gifted you a few days ago. It was still January so you slipped on your black puffer jacket, grabbed the gift bag sitting by your door, and left your room with Jean following behind you.

"Are you from New Yo-

"Shut the hell up and open the damn car." You cut him off as you open the front door and start walking towards it. "You couldn't just let me have my fun." Jean frowns as the car beeps open. "No you're going to leave my puffer alone. Not to mention where is YOUR jacket?"

"What do I need a jacket for? it's only 30 degrees outside." Jean says as he gets into the drivers seat. "ONLY 30 degrees huh?" You repeat shaking your head as you sit in your cold ass seat in his cold ass car.

Jean snickers and rests his hand on your knee as he starts the car and heat starts coming through the vents. "Better princess?" He teases lightly, and you nod "Much better."

He starts driving as you connect your phone to the car and start playing your favorite playlist.

"What's in there ?" Jean asks pointing to the lavender gift bag on your lap. "Some gifts for your mom." You answer.

"Where's my gift?" Jean asks curiously and you smile, "Your gift is my presence, Jean boy."

"Here we go." Jean rolls his eyes. "Yeah here we go." You tease as you play with the ring on his middle finger. It's the same one you got him for Christmas, and when he said he'd never take it off he truly meant it.

"What are we going to do after dinner?" You question, since the two of you hadn't made any plans. Jean smiles mischievously "Fuck."

You side-eye him like he's crazy and shake your head "You better keep that third leg to yourself tonight ...I would like to return home being able to walk, thank you very much."

"You could walk last time!" Jean debates and your eyebrow quirks up "Are we remembering the same event?"

Jean purses his lips knowing you're right.

You spend the rest of the drive singing along to your playlist and when Jean finally pulls into the driveway of his house, you remember that this is your first time being there. His house was actually really big for it to only be him and his mom living there.

"You got some secret siblings you ain't tell me about?" You question lightly as he parks the car next to a white BMW, which you assume is his moms.