20

𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 friday 𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 27th 2020.

———

"No I said that wrong, It might be his I don't know yet." Hitch remarks as if it's no big deal.

You slowly nod as you take your time to process what she'd just said.

"My Jean?" You ask even though the answer is obvious. That probably wasn't a good idea because she starts to cry even more as she nods in confirmation.

You were going to be sick. Literally. You'd been together for a day, not even 24 hours yet and your boyfriend was already fighting babydaddy allegations.

"Who else could be the father?" You question dryly.

"Swear you won't say anything?" Hitch requests looking at you with her puffy red eyes.

"Swear." You promise, urging her to go on.

"Connie." She admits shamefully, looking at you fearfully as she waits for you to react. But you keep your cool and simply nod as she tells you.

Lord you should've just stayed on the line, because this day was just getting crazier by the minute.

"I'm horrible I know." She cries burying her head in her hands. You rush to calm her down, "No no, It's just a lot to hear." You admit, rubbing her back gently.

"I don't know what to do." She confesses, and you frown because shit neither do you.

"Have you seen a doctor yet?" You ask

"No I have an appointment tomorrow, just so I can confirm that I'm pregnant."

"Well do you want to keep it?"

"I don't know yet....I'm still just trying to gather the courage to go to my appointment tomorrow." She sighs hugging herself.

You don't know what possesses you to say toy, but before you can stop yourself you speak.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

Obviously, Hitch didn't expect you to say that either judging by her expression.

"You'd do that?" She asks, unsure if you're being serious.

Well it's too late to turn back now, "If it'll help you go, yeah."

"Really? Thank you." She sniffs, hugging you before you can react at all. She pulls away and holds out her pinky "And you'll keep this a secret right? At least until I find out whose it is?"

You hesitate to answer, but in the end you nod and wrap your pinky around hers. It was only one day. You could keep a secret for one day.

Right as you pull away your phone starts to blow up with notifications.

You've been added to MIT + Mikasa & Y/n

Connie
have any secrets to share Y/n?

-

The only secret you were keeping right now  was his potential baby. So you ignored him and kept it pushing.

-

Your
Omg I got group chat privileges