9

"We're home shawty" You yell as you walk through the front door, with Jean following closely behind. Eren quickly comes running down the stairs looking stressed, "I've been calling you for the last thirty minutes bro" he complains shutting the door for you.

"I didn't get any calls" you reply confused as you look down at your phone. "Me either" Jean acknowledges checking his own. "Doesn't matter, we have a problem" Eren admits.  You hang up your sweater and slide off your shoes "Okay, What's wrong?".

"Zeke called me about an hour ago and he realized I was here, so now he's coming over with her so we can all 'catch up'."  Your brother explains crossing his arms.

Jean frowns "Aw man..."

Eren nods "That's what I wanted to say, but he had her right next to him and I didn't want to be rude".

"How about we don't open the door when they come" You suggest half-serious and half-joking.

"Good one," Eren says sarcastically as he walks to the living room and plops face down into the couch. "I'm going to go take a shower" you announce going to your room with your things. 

You rush to take a shower and put on lounge shorts and an old T-shirt before returning downstairs. You paused on the stairs and peaked towards the door to make sure they hadn't come while you were in the shower.

Once confirming that the coast was clear you went into the living room and sat down in between the boys who were yet again watching another movie. It was quiet for a few minutes until the doorbell rang. All three teenagers looked at each other. "I'm not getting it" Eren rejected before you got the chance to. You looked at Jean expectantly, "I don't even live here" he shook his head as he lightly pushed you off the couch.

"I hate the both of you so much....just remember this the next time you want something" you complain walking towards the door. You look through the peephole to see Yelena and Zeke standing there. Zeke looked happy and Yelena looked annoyed. Nothing surprising.

You sighed and put on a fake smile as you reached for the door and paused when Welcome to the party- by Pop smoke and Nicki Minaj started blasting throughout the house. "What are you doing?!" You whisper yelled at Eren who was bobbing his head along to the music.

"Just open the door!" he whispers back. You roll your eyes and pull open the door.

"Hey guys" You greeted while Yelena glared at you and strolled in without saying anything. "Thanks y/n" Zeke smiles awkwardly as he enters behind her. You shut the door and return to the couch humming along with Nicki Minaj. You sit next to Jean and lay your head on his lap before stretching out your legs to take up all the space on the couch.

"Hey Zeke, Yelena" Eren greets waving at the two. Yelena's face twists up in disgust. "Do we have to listen to this uncivilized music?" she complains to Zeke as if he lives there. Zeke shrugs "It's what the kids are into these days".

Everyone in the room side-eyes Zeke, but he pays it no mind as he moves on to say hi to Jean. He raises an eyebrow at the position that you're in but you could care less. "And who is this?" Yelena asks a bit too eagerly as she stands in front of you.

"My friend Jean" Eren introduces the two as they shake hands. "Dating your brother's friend y/n? that's low even for you" Yelena boldly remarks as she sits down."Yep, you know me so well Yelena" You answer dryly.

Yelena moves on to Eren, "I can't believe how big you've gotten" She gushes suddenly happy. Jean looks down at you with a what the fuck face. "I told you her ass was weird" you mouth back.

"I guess" Eren shrugs not very interested in talking to her. Yelena smirks preparing to irk his nerves even more. "How has everything been? Are you still dating that Asian girl?".

You look at Zeke wondering if he didn't find this shit weird. But all he did was chuckle and shake his head.

"Uh yeah?" Eren answers not sure where the conversation was going. "She has a name, Justin." You add not liking how she had to mention her race. "Thanks for the input Tarzan" Yelena spat causing everyone in the room to pause. You started sitting up but Jean put his arm around you. "She isn't worth it" he shakes his head pulling you back before you can move.

"Strike a nerve did I?" Yelena teases while Zeke nudges her side in attempts to make her stop.

"Yeah no you guys gotta go" Eren fumes getting out of his seat and walking towards the door, "I'm just speaking my truth what's so wrong with that?" Yelena asks defensively. "Baby we should go" Zeke agrees getting off the couch.

"Are you deadass right now?" You question Zeke as he grabs Yelena's hand and gets ready to leave.

"You're just going to let her talk to your little sister like that?" Jean asks in disbelief. "Yelena just gets too ahead of herself sometimes...she doesn't mean any of the stuff she says" Zeke defends causing you to feel a tiny pang in your heart.

"Really Zeke?" You tilt your head not believing his words.

"Yo Zeke hurry up and get the fuck out" Eren cusses as he stands by the door impatiently. "Yelena let's go-

"No I've dealt with this discrimination for nearly 4 years now and it isn't fair. You're all so brainwashed you can't even see how the enemy has crawled into your house and invaded your precious wealth" Yelena ranted

You stayed silent the whole time, not wanting to give her the attention she craved. "Bro what are you saying" Eren sighs as he presses his head against the door. "She's black! She's black! She doesn't belong here!" Yelena yells before Zeke grabs her up and starts walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry Y/n I don't know what's gotten into her" Zeke finally apologizes while walking out. You can still hear Yelena shouting even after Eren closes the door.

"You okay?" Jean asks, still shocked about the whole ordeal. "Yeah...I'm okay" you say slowly before breaking out into laughter. Jean and Eren look at you weirdly but you can't stop. "Did you hear her stupid ass 'I've dealt with this discrimination for years' yeah because you're fucking annoying" you laughed mocking her.

Neither of the boys moved and Jean's lips turned down into a frown. "Y/n..." he trailed off trying to place his hand on your shoulder. "I'm fine Jean" You reassure still giggling.

"You find this shit funny? She's crazy and Zeke keeps enabling her despite the shit she says" Eren scolds. Your giggling slowly dies down, since Eren soured the mood. "Of course it's not funny, but what can I do? She already thinks that way, so let her. And if Zeke can't put on his big boy pants and leave Yelena for good then that's on him. I'm not going to let her ruin my day or my mood"

"You know if you ever want a 1v1 with Yelena I got your back right?" Jean asks trying to lighten the mood.

"Yelena doesn't want this smoke" You clarify pretending to shoot punches.

"You guys need psychological evaluations" Eren sighs as he walks out of the room.

"I could really go for some (Favorite fast food restaurant) right now" You acknowledge, while opening your phone to order some.

"Then let's go" Jean says grabbing his own phone and standing up. "Really?" You ask unsure. He nods "Nobody has time to pay twelve dollars for shipping we can just drive".

"Is this a trick to make me drive again? Because i've already had a shitty day and I don't feel like risking my life again"

"No this is my attempt at making you happy"

"Well it's working"

————-
should yelena get her shit rocked?

I vote yes