3

Fit rn ^^ Imagine it in any color you  want

A week later - Friday 10/2/20

Y'all we going to visit Mr Jean and Shit drawls.

"Don't talk to strangers....don't take drinks from strangers, don't give your number to strangers" Your mom listed off seriously. "Grisha what else shouldn't she do?" Carla asked turning to her husband.

"Just have fun sweetheart" Your dad advised sweetly from his place in the drivers seat. "Got it" You said picking up your bookbag and getting ready to leave the car. "We love you honey" Your mom said finally before kissing your cheek. "Love you too" You said back as you exited the car.

You walked up the driveway to the Ackerman's house and up to their front door. The door flew open before you could even knock and Mikasa pulled you in by the hand before shutting the door. "Damn Meeks, what's the matterr......." You trailed off looking up at her appearance. "You cut your hair!" You exclaimed happily grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her around.

She blushed and nodded. "Do you like it?" She asked timidly. "Uh yes" You said in a No-duh tone. "You look so good kasa oh my gosh" You said still in shock as you pulled her in for a hug.  "Thanks Y/n" She smiled hugging you back before pulling away and leading you to her room.

"I kinda did it on a whim a few nights ago.." Mikasa explained walking up to her bed and continuing with what she was doing before you came. "Well you look good" You told her once again while taking a seat on her bed.

You guys sat in silence for a little bit. Mikasa packing her clothes and you scrolling through your phone. "So how has life been as an only child?" She questioned humorously, while folding up a shirt. "Its ehh, my mom gets on me a lot more and dads busy as always" You replied lightly. Mikasa hummed as she continued folding "But you're okay right?".

You nodded "Yeah...just a little overwhelmed considering it's my senior year and all".

Mikasa smiled "You'll be fine, and if you need help you can always call me"

"Thanks Kasa"

"No problem"

You took a deep breath and sighed. "So Where's the old man? You asked finding it weird how her Uncle hadn't come to complain yet about some part of the house being messy . "Out... he hurt his back the other day at work". You nodded before going quiet again.

She stuffed a few more items into her bookbag before slipping it on. "All right, lets go" She said slipping on a pair of black crocs. You got up with your own stuff before and followed her downstairs and out of the house to her black Mercedes-Benz. You placed your bags in the backseat and got in. Mikasa pulled up the directions on her phone and began the two hour drive to MIT.

The sun had already started to set as Mikasa parked the car in the lot of one of MIT's many student housing buildings. "I need a nap" You yawned stretching out your cramped body. "Same" Mikasa sighed putting the car in park and turning it off. You both got out after grabbing your bags and walked into the Apartment building. You led the way to Jean and Eren's dorm before loudly banging on the door.

"FBI open up" You both yelled making your voices deep. The door opened slowly and Eren poked his head out. "You fucking fools scared me" He said looking over you and Mikasa. "My bad" You apologized scratching the back of your neck. Eren paid you no mind as he looked at his girlfriend. You cut your hair" He noticed reaching a hand out to touch Mikasa's pixie cut hair. Boy..

"Yes she did now move so I can come in" You complained slapping his hand out of the air and pushing the door forward. Eren moved back quickly and let you both in before shutting the door. Jean was laying down on the couch munching on goldfish crackers and you smiled "Jeannn" You said walking up to him with your hand out.

He looked up from his phone a bit surprised, but smiled when he realized it was you. "What's upp" He greeted dapping you up."Nothing much" You said shrugging your shoulders and taking a seat on the carpeted floor. "How've you been?" you asked.

Jean shrugged "I've been good enough"

You opened your mouth to ask him another question but Eren cut you off. "Connie's still having that party tonight right?".

Jean nodded. "You going?"

"Meeks wants to so why not"

"Bet" Jean replied getting up.

"We going dressed like this?" You asked motioning at your outfit and theirs. "Nah but no need to rush parties usually last all night" Eren told you as he walked away to his room. Jean going and doing the same. You looked at Mikasa anxiously.

"I didn't bring anything partyish".

"Let me see what you brought, I'm sure we can put something together" She reassured sitting down next to you.

You opened your bookbag and spilled all the clothes out onto the floor.

Mikasa looked through them for a few seconds before smiling. "I got you"

--------
um so I accidentally published this chapter like four times before this so sorry if you sawthat 💀 I hope y'all enjoyed because next chapter we going to a very eventful party 😩