25 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸

enjoy 😁
December 31st, 2020

————

"I don't know how you don't like The Originals  this is so entertaining." You complain to Jean who's laying between your legs with his head on your stomach.

"It's the same thing every episode, someone crosses Klaus and then he kills them."  Jean grumbles, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"It's peak entertainment because he looks good while doing it." You insist, brushing your hand through his hair. It was so soft you found yourself touching it whenever you could.

"I can entertain you." Jean teases, running his hand over your bare thigh.

Your breath catches at his random statement,  but you keep your composure

"Oh really?"

"Mhm." Jean hums pressing a kiss to your stomach as he sits up on his elbows to caress your sides.

"I'd like to see you try."

Jean accepts your challenge as his fingers move to pull down your pajama shorts.

You watch him nervously as he kisses your thighs and trails to your panty covered crotch. He teasingly runs his finger over your slit, and presses his finger against your clit.

Your hips buck up, your cunt begging for attention.

"You want me to touch you, princess?" Jean asks glancing up at you tauntingly and you nod your head.

"Please."

His fingers carefully travel to the waistband of your panties and tugs them off. He throws them to the side before focusing on your now exposed heat.

"Such a pretty pussy." He admires, using his fingers to spread it open. You can feel your opening clench at the attention and Jean grins noticing it as well.

His tongue darts out and swipes at your folds, kissing and sucking on them until your cunt throbs.

"You get this wet from just a few touches?" Jean asks, using his finger to smear the wetness from your opening all over your pussy.

"S-Shut up." You huff as you feel him run his tongue down your folds and into your cunt.

"Jean!" You cry out as your hand tightly grips his hair. His thumb rubs circles into your clit, as he spreads you open with his fingers and thrusts his tongue in and out of your wet heat.

Your hips grind into his face, getting drunk on the feeling of his tongue exploring you.

Your wetness soaks his face as he devours your pussy, kissing, sucking and licking on every part of it.

You breathe shakily as you watch him. God he was going to drive you crazy.

Jean pulls his tongue out only to replace it with two fingers. He fucks them into you at a tempting pace, making sure to curl them so they brushed your g-spot just right.

The fingers were nice, but it wasn't enough.

"I want you inside." You beg, grabbing his attention.

Jean glances at you, he knows what you mean but he won't let you off that easily. "I am inside princess."

You shake your head

"I want your dick inside." You plead, grinding your hips to meet his fingers.

"I don't know baby..I don't think you can take it." Jean shakes his head, scissoring his fingers into your tight cunt.

"I can take it." You cry desperately, wanting to feel him already.