18

You tore your now sticky dress off of you and walked into your bathroom to turn on the shower. Obviously you couldn't wallow away in your room all night without your parents eventually coming to knock on your door and asking what happened, so you took your shower, changed into one of your dads old shirts you kept around and some shorts before leaving your room and going back to the kitchen.

Jean, Eren and Mikasa were no where to be found and only your parents remained. Carla was mopping the floor while Grisha cleaned off the counter and the rest of your mess. It took a few seconds for them to notice you and when they did your mom dropped the mop in her hand and rushed to hug you.

"Why didn't you tell us" Carla asks pulling you into her arms and kissing your head. So they told her.

You lightly patted her back as you hugged her."Mom I'm okay. It's not that serious." You say in an attempt to comfort her.

"It is that serious Y/n you don't deserve to be treated like that, nobody does" Your mom denies pulling away from the hug and holding onto you by your shoulders. "I was going to tell you guys I promise, I just didn't want to say it before thanksgiving because you were so excited. That fight tonight wasn't even supposed to happen."

Your mom nods and sighs as she listens to you, "None of that matters anymore we won't be seeing them again and Zeke isn't welcome here if he continues to date her, even if they break up he still has a lot of stuff to do before I can trust him again." 

That was a relief considering Zeke and Yelena broke up and got back together maybe twice a year. "And that whole instagram account thingy? You should've told us about that since day 1," Your dad adds on.

Just how much did Jean tell them?

You rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly "Sorry about that?" You apologize, not sure what he expects you to say."We're not mad at you hun we're just upset you didn't think you could tell us."

"From now on there'll be no more secrets, I promise."

Carla nods and kisses your cheek before going back to cleaning. "Jean, Mikasa and your brother went down to the entertainment room if you want to go and join them. Jean wanted to go check on you but I told him to give you some space."

"Alright," You answer before heading downstairs to the Entertainment room. The sliding door to the room was shut and as you approached it you could hear Michael Jackson blasting from inside.

You slid the door open just in time to catch Eren quickly pausing the music on his phone. "Hey?" You greet the three of them as you walk in. Mikasa's fast asleep on the reclining couch while Eren and Jean play uno on the floor.

Both boys have their own large blanket draped over their shoulders as they argue back and forth over the cards.

"Well look what the cat dragged in," Eren comments as he puts his card down. "This?" Jean questions, putting down his plus 4, which results in Eren gasping. "Oh that's how we're playing!" He exclaims loudly, slapping his own plus 4 on-top of Jeans.

"You okay?" Jean questions as you take a seat next to him. "Yeah I'm fine, I just needed to take a minute to myself." You answer as he lifts his arm and lets you in under the blanket. You lean into his side and he lets his arm fall around your waist.

"We were waiting on you so we could watch a movie, but Mikasa fell asleep because she's a weak link." Eren says raising his voice at the last part.

"It's okay I don't think i'd make it through a movie anyways," you admit, taking a look at Jeans' uno cards as they get back into the game.

"What happened while I was gone?"

"Yelena started crying when you left and Zeke was still trying to defend her, bloody hand and all." Jean says, picking up his 8 cards.

You nod along as you listen.

"Then her parents started apologizing and dragged Yelena out the door. Dad was pissed and told Zeke he couldn't leave. Zeke tried to play dumb and act like you had some sort of unprovoked animosity towards Yelena. So I told them about all the things she's said to all of us, and Jean told them about that Instagram account you assumed she was running, which by the way you should've told me about but I digress."

"I didn't even remember the instagram account until Dad said Jean told him," you defend.

"It's whatever, but the next time you find out you're getting impersonated on social media I better be the first person to know."

You give him a thumbs up, "Will do."

"Connie called while you were gone and asked if we wanted to go to Six flags tomorrow with him, Armin and two of our other friends from school. We told him we'd get back to him because we didn't know if you'd want to go." Jean says as Eren finally wins the game.

"Yeah sure why not," You agree. Jean nods as he pulls away from you to clean up the cards. "Who's driving?" You question before they can trick you once again. "Don't worry it won't be you," Jean grins, highly amused.

"I'm glad you find my trauma amusing" You joke as you get up to find the tv remote. "We're watching Rick and Morty until I fall asleep."

"I want to watch adventure time though," Eren protests. "Me too" Jean adds. You ignore them and turn on the tv "You guys had two hours to watch tv before I came so don't give me that."

The three of you get comfy on the couch and watch Rick and Morty until you fall asleep next to Jean, who then proceeds to take ten pictures of you to keep for future blackmail.

————-
uh this was supposed to be up almost two weeks ago but i caught covid so 👹

but anywho this chapter is really boring and makes me want to vomit but it's okay because the next chapter is going to be fun 😁.