17

Eren and Mikasa were in the middle of walking back to the house when Mikasa's phone began to ring inside of her purse. Mikasa sucked her teeth as she quickly went to turn it off, while Eren stopped walking and slowly turned his head to her with his eyebrow raised.

"Oops" Mikasa chuckled awkwardly as she dropped her phone back into her purse. "How'd that get there." She continued even though her cover was already blown.

"I'm not even going to ask" Eren shakes his head, he already has his mind set on other things. "Let's go before my mom tries to give away the baked mac and cheese" He rushes, lightly pulling Mikasa along.

Meanwhile, your impromptu make-out session with Jean had been cut short after a squirrel decided to run across your laps. "Yeah I think that was our sign to go back inside" Jean cringes trying to get rid of the feeling of that nasty ass squirrel touching him. You agree and slide off of his lap "I hope my mom didn't send them away with the food I could go for some more" You acknowledge laying a hand on your already bloated stomach.

"I'm ready to go to bed" Jean yawns stretching as he gets up. "You ready for bed at 8 o'clock?" You respond judgmentally and the teen nods in response "Eating makes me tired."

"Oh you got a case of the itis"

"The who?"

"Niggeritis"

Jean grimaced, uncomfortable with your words.

"Sorry sorry" You apologize trying not to laugh.

"What does that even mean?"

"It's when you eat a lot of food and then immediately feel tired after."

"I guess that's what I have then" Jean accepts rubbing his stomach as the two of you make your way back to the house. The walk takes about 15 minutes and by the time you get back, the sun has set, and outside is pitch black. To your dismay everyones cars are still in the driveway, "They're still here" You sigh disappointedly walking up the deck and to the front door.

Thankfully Eren and Mikasa left it open so you didn't have to ring the doorbell and draw attention to yourself. You could hear your parents speaking to Yelenas' downstairs in the entertainment room so you quietly pulled off your shoes and instructed Jean to do the same. "Want to go to my room or find Eren and Mikasa?" You ask hoping he picks your room.

"I just want to sleep" He shrugs holding back a yawn. "My room it is" You smile leading him up the stairs to your room. You walk past Eren's room door and of course, he's blasting NBA Youngboy. "Here we go" You roll your eyes as you finally reach your room and open the door. It's an absolute mess with clothes all over the floor, a variety of perfumes and lotions laying on your bed, and a shit ton of makeup on your vanity.

"And I thought I was dirty" Jean teases making your face feel hot. "Well it would've gotten cleaned up if you and Eren didn't come two hours earlier than you were supposed to" You defend knowing damn well that was a lie. Jean nods "I'm sure that's why."

"I've been getting bullied all day and now even my own boyfriend is treating me the same" You shake your head. "And to think I thought you were different" You add playfully, as you move to clean up. Jean follows and helps, "We can be dirty together that's okay."

"I'm not dirty I got busy!" You deny .

"It's okay Oscar the grouch there's no need to be embarrassed."

"I'm sick of you" You huff throwing a shirt at him as you place your perfumes where they belong. Jean catches the shirt and throws it back before freezing. "Oh Shit!" He curses patting his pockets for his car keys. "What's wrong?" You turn around and ask quickly. Jean pulls his car keys out and heads for the door "I forgot Nemo in the car!" He exclaims running out the door, and you stand still for a few seconds trying to remember who the hell is Nemo.