21

The next morning you wake up to the alarm you'd set for 9:30 ringing loudly in your ear. You turn it off and sit up sluggishly. You'd stayed up until 5 am watching TikTok's because your anxiety over the Hitch situation was eating away at you, and now you didn't even feel like getting out of bed.

But you did it anyway because you couldn't and wouldn't bail on Hitch. After a quick shower and doing the rest of your morning routine, you put on a green matching set, with some white sneakers.

(I couldn't find a picture of the front but I like the color so :)) )

By then it's 10:00 so you quickly eat (whatever food you want) and order an Uber. You were deeply regretting telling your parents that you didn't want a car, as you waited by the door for the driver to come.

You hear a door open upstairs and sigh, hoping it isn't your brother. "A a to the l i y a h don't think they knowww." You can tell from the singing and the heavy slaps on the floor that it's Eren, because only his big ass feet could make that much noise on the floor.

"And where do you think you're going?" Eren backtracks once he sees you, folding his arms against his chest. "I have a doctor's appointment to go to." You say, which isn't a complete lie. He must've been expecting something else because he frowned and continued his way down the stairs.

"Have fun I guess?" He shrugs.

"Thanks?"

He continues on his merry way to the kitchen and your phone buzzes, telling you that your Uber has arrived. You exit the house and get into the car after greeting the driver. It takes 35 minutes to get to the Hospital Hitch sent you and when you do it's already 10:50 so you stand in the lobby and text Hitch.

———

You
Hey are you here yet? I'm in the lobby

Hitch
Yeah I'm in the waiting room, I'll come to the lobby and get you this place is kinda tricky

You
Okay 👍🏽

———

You pocket your phone and look around the lobby curiously as you wait for Hitch to appear.

"Y/n over here!"

You turn and see Hitch approaching from behind.

"Hey!" You wave, walking to meet her.

She looks much better than she did yesterday which is good. She has a big smile on her face too, and you're wondering what caused the mood change. "Thanks again for coming, it really does mean a lot to me." She appreciates.

"It's nothing really, I'd want someone to do the same for me if I was in your situation."

Her eyebrow goes up playfully, "Are you in my situation?" Oh so she had jokes.