26

"Any last words before I lay the seeds to rest?" You ask, as you place the tiny plan b on your tongue.

"Yes...please work." Jean says doing prayer hands and closing his eyes.

"Amen." You finish, before you take a sip of water and swallow the pill.

You rip the packaging that it came in into tiny pieces and stuff it into a plastic bag, before tying it shut.

"I can't believe we just doordashed a plan b." You shake your head as you get up and make your way to the little trash can in the corner of your room.

"It's not like we had a choice you're walking like you have two left legs." Jean points at you as you limp across the room. You'd underestimated just how sore you actually were after having sex, and the first time you stood up you'd tripped over Jeans clothes and fucked up your leg.

"It's not even that bad!" You lie as you reach the trash can and throw the bag in. You're limping your way back to the bed when the doorbell rings.

You look at Jean and he looks back at you.

"Did you order anything else?" You ask, considering if you should get the door or not.

"No...did you?"

"No."

"Then who could it be." You ask, already ruling out your parents and Eren.

Eren already said he'd be at Mikasa's until tomorrow and your parents had just left to Puerto Rico yesterday.

"Just ignore it maybe they'll leave." Jean suggests sitting back on his phone.

"Okay." You nod and make your way back to the bed. One wobbly step at a time.

"This is actually painful to watch." Jean sighs as he gets up and approaches you.

"No! No! No!" You yell as you realize what he's about to do.

"Yes yes yes." He says annoyingly as he grabs you by your waist and hitches you over his shoulder.

You scream and Jean side eyes you,

"Really Y/n?"

"My bad."

He gently sets you down on your bed and then jumps onto it himself, making your body jump into the air. "If I had fell off of the bed because of you things would've got real wicked." You emptily threaten him as he buries his head in your lap.

"I'm sure they would." He teases pulling away from your lap and pushing you down onto the bed.

"I know you see the way I'm walking right now." You point out as he drapes himself over you. "I just want a kiss." He insists before leaning down and kissing your soft lips.

You deepen the kiss and wrap your arms around his neck.

and then the doorbell rings.

Again.

You pull away from the kiss and sigh.

"I should probably go see who it is."

Jean nods and gets off of you.

"I need help." You admit as you stand up.

"This is just sad." Jean shakes his head as he kneels down so you can put your arm around his neck and lean on him to walk.

You make your way out of your room and down the stairs. "I can't even feel my thighs right now." You admit as Jean helps you over to the door.

You look through the peephole and pause.