8

chile tell me why i finished the chapter and came back to half of it gone 😟

"Alright who's taking me to the mall" You ask while making your way into the living room. Eren and Jean were laid across the couch, watching How high 2. "I'm not letting this fool drive my car" Jean says, pushing Eren's hand away as he tries to attack him. "I didn't want to drive her anyways" Eren complains, crossing his arms.

"Okay....that still doesn't answer my question" You point out.

Jean smirks at you annoyingly. "......What's in it for me?" He asks, pretending to touch the nonexistent hairs on his chin. "A full day of quality time with the greatest girl in the world?" you say as if it's obvious.

Jean shakes his head and relaxes back into the couch, "Eh...I'd rather stay home, Sorry shawty"

You roll your eyes "Seriously? Jean please, the sale at (favorite clothing store) ends today and I gots to go" you beg pulling on his arm. The boy didn't budge and continued watching the movie.

"I'll buy you Cinnabon"  you bribed putting your hands together. Jean shoots up from the couch and grabs his things. "Let's go then what are you waiting for" He asks opening up the front door. You smile happily and skip towards the door. "Bye Loser" you shout at Eren before shutting the door and walking towards Jean's car.

You stop when you see him sitting in the passengers seat instead of the drivers seat. "Now what the hell are you doing?" You question hoping he wasn't going to say what you think he was.

"Waiting for you to drive?" he shrugs getting comfortable in the seat.

"Jean what part of I'm a terrible driver do you not understand? If i get in that seat we WILL die today! Do you understand? We'll die, like drive off the fucking highway into the sea die, it's not a joke"  You rant as your anxiety starts going through the roof.

"Okay....so make sure we don't die" he shrugs again, patting the drivers seat. "Chop chop Cinnabon isn't open all day" he says turning on the radio and going onto his phone. You stand in place for a whole minute until you realize Jean was being serious and you really did have to drive.

You groan and get into the car "I should've known your ass was crazy the minute you became friends with my brother" you point out as you put on your seatbelt and fix the seat so that your comfortable. "I'm not crazy i'm helping you get over your fear of driving" Jean tells you with a smug smirk on his face.

He claps his hands together "Alright start the car let's go" he says impatiently. You nod and put the car in reverse before backing out of the driveway. Then you switch into drive and slowly drive down the street. "See you got it" he smiles and you smile as well, not daring to look away from the road.

After forty-minutes of nerve racking near-death driving you finally pulled into the huge mall parking lot and did a pretty okay job at parking. Once you were one hundred percent sure it wasn't going to roll into the middle of the road you sat back and sighed.

"I'm not driving home" You tell Jean seriously, as you fan yourself with your hand. He hums and opens his door "Whatever you want princess".  Your face scrunches up at his word choice as you exit the car, "Don't be weird Jean boy" you retort knowing it will piss him off.

"You know what YOU ARE driving home" He changes his mind, as he locks the car. "Come on Jean boy i'm just messing with you" you tease gripping onto his arm as you walk into the mall.

"We're getting my cinnabon first right?" he asks sniffing the air trying to find one. You sigh "We literally ate breakfast two hours ago, you can't wait until I get my stuff?".