6

The weekend went by quickly and soon enough you and Mikasa returned home and went back to your regular lives. As promised things went back to normal and the kiss stayed between you and Jean. Speaking of Jean, the two of you had gotten a lot closer.

You'd went from small texts and swiping up on each other's stories to late-night facetime calls and early morning rants whenever someone managed to piss either of you off.

Talking to Jean was easy because unlike everyone else in your life, he didn't pester you about college 24/7 and question you about your plans in life. He was caring and he understood you more than anyone else had in a long time.

It was Friday night and just like the other nights of the week, you were on Facetime with Jean. Your parents were on vacation in the Caribbean so you had the house to yourself, and you hated being alone so you spent your time at home on FaceTime with whoever would answer.

You scrolled through Pinterest silently while Jean worked on an assignment. "Okay so for Halloween I'm debating between angel or Clover's cheerleader"

"What is clovers cheerleader?" Jean frowns looking up from his computer.

"You've never seen bring it on?" You ask dumbfounded. The boy shakes his head "Never even heard of it". You picked up your phone and prepared to hang up, "Yeah no this not gone work, you've never seen the bring it on movies?".

"I'm deadass I really haven't".

"Bye"

"Wait-"

You hung up the phone, cutting him off.

"Must've lost his damn mind" You sighed shaking your head disappointedly.

You got back to scrolling until your phone buzzed and you got multiple text messages.

Jean 💩

I educated myself

I educated myself

You
oh really?

Jean 💩
Yes, you should do Clovers cheerleader

You
Bet.

————————-
Next day

The first thing you woke up to was Zeke barging loudly into your room, "Up, Up, Up there's no time to waste we have things to do" He yelled slapping your bed repeatedly and trying to grab the sheets off of you. You glared at him sleepily "Why are you here?".

"Because your parents told me to check up on you, now let's go" He says continuing to pull the sheets. "Well you've checked in and I'm alive....so you can go home now" You mumble snuggling back into your pillow. "Come on Y/n, you used to love spending time with me what happened" Zeke complains tugging on your leg.