⁰⁰² the dark mark

❝ anything from the trolley ? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     THE BOYS WERE SINGING RAUCOUSLY, spinning around and dancing, and waving their flags. "there's no one like krum!" ron gushed, standing up on the steps. "he's like a bird, the way he rides the wind!"

"krum! dumb krum! dumb krum!" fred and george began to chant, stretching out their arms to pretend they were wings, flapping them about as they spun around him.

maeve covered her ears, scrunching up her nose. "what's the big deal about this guy?"

"this guy?" levi gasped in dismay. "he's not just some guy! he's viktor krum! the viktor krum!"

"alright levi, keep it in your pants."

"he's more than an athlete!" ron continued. "he's an artist!"

"i think you're in love, ron." ginny teased.

"shut up."

  "viktor, i love you! viktor, i do!" the boys began to sing amusingly, maeve grabbing onto hermione's hand and pulling her up to dance jokingly. "when we're apart, my heart beats only for you!"

   there was a loud scream from outside, and then a deafening bang.

"looks like the irish have got their pride on!"

     "stop it!" mr weasley shook his head, rushing towards them. "it's not the irish. we've gotta get out of here. now!"

maeve's expression changed, all of them beginning to rush out of the tent hurriedly.

       "get out, it's the deatheaters!" came shrieks, as people began to flee in all different directions. there were odd flashes of light and noises like gunfire as tents were set alight— blazing orange fire scorching the tips of the tents, and setting the rest alight as it grew.

      the coloured lanterns that had lit the path to the stadium had been extinguished, and dark figures were blundering through the camp— children crying, and adults shouting in panicked and rushed voices.

   maeve was barged past by a hither of people, her eyes stuck on the crowd of wizards that were marching together with fiery torches in their hands. their heads were hooded and their faces were masked. deatheaters.

  "maeve!" hermione called desperately, trying to push past to get to her. "maeve!"

"where's harry?" maeve shouted to her worriedly, eyes flicking about to see the brown-haired boy a few feet away from them. "harry!" they rushed to him as fast as they could, only to see him tumble onto the ground and be tread on by screaming visitors.