⁰¹³ twelve grimmauld place

❝ yeah, because she knows hermione has a thing for quidditch players ! ❞

has a thing for quidditch players !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE FOSTER TWINS ARRIVED AT THE DOORSTEP of twelve grimmauld place with nothing but their trunks under their arms. mrs weasley ushered them inside, eager to get them out of the cold. "oh, it's lovely to see you again, my dears! where are your parents?"

"they've gone to meet mad eye and the others to pick up harry." levi answered, as maeve was too squashed in a hug to speak.

"oh, of course!" the woman nodded. "off you pop then, upstairs with the others. kreacher will sort your suitcases out, and dinner will be ready after the meeting, alright?"

maeve and levi both nodded, making a move up the creaky stairs to meet their friends. "thank you, mrs weasley."

"alright?" fred and george apparated in front of them, nearly making them tumble down the landing.

"merlin!" maeve gasped, catching her breath back. "was that really necessary?"

"we like to make an entrance." they shrugged simultaneously, a mischievous grin spread across their lips. "levi and maeve are here!" they called to their other two siblings, who were in the other rooms.

"maeve!" ginny wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck, putting off her balance a little bit. "we've missed you so much. both of you." she smiled at levi, who was being bombarded by ron, talking about the latest broomstick.

"we've missed you too." she said, after ginny pulled away. there was still no sign of hermione, and she assumed she was probably too engrossed in a book somewhere to hear all of the commotion. or maybe she was avoiding her. hopefully it was the first one. she had no reason to, after all. "it's been quite boring at home, actually. we should've visited more."

"mum said you can anytime, so make sure to next summer." ron agreed. "plus, dad's dying to talk to your dad about that muggle machine, 'the fellytone'... the thing that i tried to call harry on in third year."

"besides that, get up to anything interesting? or you know... send any letters to..." ginny spoke in a whisper and pointed upwards, maeve and levi both assuming she was referring to hermione— who they now knew was upstairs.

over the holidays, maeve had come out to levi and ron— and somehow, but unsurprisingly— ginny and the twins had already known.

they were all extremely supportive, just like harry had been. ginny and george had even offered to start a club— and levi, fred and ron had informed her that they would 'batter' anyone who had anything negative to say.