⁰²⁵ too little too late

❝ i'm not letting you pull this shit on me again ! ❞

this shit on me again !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"HARRY, ARE YOU SURE?" hermione questioned, she, maeve, levi and ron hurriedly following the brunette boy up the stairs.

"i saw it! it's the same door i've been dreaming about for months, and i couldn't remember where i'd seen it before!" he concluded. "sirius said that voldemort is after something, something that he didn't have before— and it's in the department of mysteries!"

"harry, please just listen." hermione warned him. "what if voldemort meant for you to see this? what if he's only hurting sirius because he's trying to get to you?"

"exactly, i mean, hermione's right. even after those occulomency lessons—"

"well, what if he is?" harry shrugged nonchalantly. "i'm supposed to just let him die? he's the only family i've got left!"

"what do we do?" ron asked, agreeing.

"we'll have to use the floo network." harry announced, continuing his large and quick strides up the stairs.

"but umbridge has all the chimneys under surveillance—"

"not all of them!" he waved his wand, unlocking the door of umbridge's office. "alohamora! alert the order if you can!" he instructed, rushing towards the fireplace.

     "we're not staying here, you twit! we're coming with you!"

"when are you going to get this through your head?" hermione snapped at harry. "we're in this together!"

"that you are!" umbridge spat, barging straight through the door, crossing her arms.

"CAUGHT THIS ONE TRYING TO HELP THE WEASLEY GIRL!" draco sneered, pulling neville into the office where harry, maeve, ron, hermione, levi, luna, ginny— and now neville, were being held against their will.

"you were going to dumbledore, weren't you?" umbridge said matter-of-factly to harry, who was tied up on the chair.

"no." he replied, and she striked him fiercely right across the face.

"you sent for me, headmistress?" professor snape appeared at the door.

"snape! yes." the woman stood upright. "the time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me, or not! have you bought the veritaserum?"