⁰²⁰ kiss me with your eyes closed

❝ like, a date ? ❞

❝ like, a date ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WEEKS HAD GONE BY, and dumbledore's army was still practicing, learning new skills and spells. what's more, the five freinds had been introduced to grawp— hagrid's giant half-brother. although, at least it ended harry's constant chat of the burly gamekeeper.

they were going over the impediment jinx again, as it was their last session of the term.

     "so, that's it for this lesson. now, we're not going to be meeting again until after the holidays, so keep practicing on your own as best as you can, and well done, everyone." harry beamed. "great work!"

     everyone clapped, all happy with the progress that had been made.

  ron, levi, hermione and maeve all noticed harry staring intently at cho as everyone began to bid their goodbyes and took the hint. "we'll see you in the common room, harry." they nodded on their way out.

    clover and maeve had grown closer to each other throughout the last couple weeks, what with them both being in dumbledore's army, and therefore getting to spend more time together. maeve had also been helping her with her stunning, so it didn't come to a surprise when clover asked maeve if she could talk to her before they left. she nodded, allowing ron, hermione and levi to head off to the common room without her.

"hey, clover."

"hey— i just wanted to talk to you before we leave for christmas break."

"oh, yeah, sure! are you staying here, or going home, or—?"

    "yeah, i'm staying here for now." she smiled. "i just wanted to give you your christmas present."

"oh okay," maeve nodded. "you didn't have to get me anything though, i didn't know— i'm really sorry, i didn't get you anythi—"

she was interrupted with a quick, soft kiss to her lips. "merry christmas, maeve."

"um, merry christmas.." she mumbled, watching clover walk away. "...clover?" she called, speaking louder this time.

the depraysie girl turned around, offering a small smile. "yeah?"

"merry christmas." maeve repeated.

"SO? HOW WAS IT?" RON ASKED, as they sat in the gryffindor common room by the fire, harry recounting his kiss with cho. maeve had kept quiet about what had happened with clover, her mind racking with questions.