Chapter 23:Escape

I hope you guys like this chapter! Enjoy reading!

Austin's P.O.V

My head hurts, it's pounding yelling at me. I suddenly felt a pair arms grab me and throw me onto a chair. I opened my eyes, I saw Elliot and Dallas putting everyone else into the chairs, strapping them in. I began to try to break free when my hands moved. Wait, they forgot to strap me in! Wait they're coming this way, I put my arms loosely in the straps. "So I hope you all had a horrible sleep. Today's going to be the worst day of your life probably" Dallas said cracking his knuckles. Both of the guys stared me down then exchanged glances, they were planning something I could just tell. They began to talk more and more, I thought of our plan. We were going to leave the next time they left but we might or more like I might not have much more time. I just needed Ally to be ok, of course dez and Trish but with her it was different. Watching her get slapped killed me, I hated the fact that I couldn't protect her, this time I will even if I lose as long as she's safe I win. "Ok we'll be right back we're going to go get your breakfast and the girls and then things are about to get nasty." Elliot said walking out with Dallas and locking it behind him. As soon as they left I jumped out of my chair, "Austin! You're free?" Ally asked me as I began to untie her. "They forgot to tie me" I said as soon as Ally was free she ran over to Trish and began to untie her and I did the same to Dez. "We can now escape" Trish said excitedly. "I don't think we can stick to the plan though, I saw the looks on their faces they're always a step before us, so I bet they already figured out our plan. It is a bit obvious so we need to be sneaky." I said thinking, "well what do you suggest?" Dez asked me. "Well I was thinking that once they all come back in, we need to act as if we are still tied but like how I acted, let them talk for a while. Then Ally begin to talk try to catch someones attention, oh I know Dallas! He will fall for you if you say anything some what romantic towards you. Then we will attack, Dez and I will try to hold Elliot and Dallas back, Trish you run towards the door and unlock it. Ally and you get out of here and Dez and I will meet up with you. We might end up separated at one point or another but that's ok cause we'll see each other on the other side. If you see anything like an escape, go for it. A window jump out and door run through it any type of exit go out of it. The impact might hurt but it's better than dying right?" I said at a whisper. I heard footsteps coming back, "everyone get back!" I said we all went back to our chairs, on my way to mine I gave Ally a kiss. I didn't know if I would be able to again so I just went for it. I got in my chair and Ally mouthed to me, "I love you" I smiled and said "I love you too" then the door bursted open. "Ok let's get started!" Kira said giggling, wow she's crazy. "So today someone is going to die, and we all know who that is" Elliot said looking at me and then pulling out a gun. My breath stopped, ok I did expect to die but not this instant. "Wait!" Ally said, I looked over at her, her eyes were glazed with tears. "I-I have something to say" Ally said. "Oh what is it?" Elliot snapped. Good girl Ally I thought to myself. "Dallas honey, (I know she had to do this but it didn't mean that I hated it) I never loved Austin as much as I loved you" Ally began, Dallas looked over at her with hope. Wow some lovesick puppy. "Wait Elliot put the gun down so we can hear Ally" Dallas said, everyone seemed interested now even Elliot. They weren't expecting this at all. "I only did this all to make you jealous, because I was so mad at myself for leaving you and I was afraid that if I came back to you, you would just reject me. And you being jealous was pretty damn sexy to me" Ally said looking at Dallas who began to walk over to her, I know wished I had something to hold me back, because I'm very close to lashing out at Dallas. "Really baby?" Dallas asked, "yes if I make if out of here and everything becomes sorted then of course we are getting back together! I will dump Austin's butt and run of with you, that was my plan all along" Ally said smirking. "Hear that guys? I'm getting my girl back!" Dallas said, Ally shot me a look saying 'get-ready' I nodded and looked over at Trish and Dez who got the same idea. Everyone else was so wrapped up in Ally's big 'confession' that they didn't really notice us. That gives us about five seconds of spare time before they'll notice. "Come here baby, I want to give you something" Ally said looking in Dallas eyes. Dallas walked over to him, he tilted her head and they were about to kiss, wait no! Please Ally do something besides kiss him, maybe a hug or something! Right before their lips were going to connect Ally pulled away and kneeled Dallas in the ball three times in a row, so he was now on the floor in pain. I jumped up and so did Dez, Trish and Ally. Ally kicked Dallas head and ran over to Trish who had Cassidy and Kira by the hair. I ran straight towards Elliot and knocked the gun out of his hands and we tumbled onto the ground. I was on top, I began punching him, "you (punch) worthless (punch) piece (punch) of (punch) shit! (punch)" I said, then Elliot grabbed my arm and twisted us around, and Elliot began to punch my face, over and over again. I tried to defend myself but it didn't work. I was about to give up when I felt someone kick Elliot off of me. Dez. "Come on Austin! We have to go!" Dez yelled I scrambled up and ran out with Dez we slammed the door and locked it, I know they can just unlock us but anytime we could buy we would take. We took a second to look around, no windows just hallways and stairs, "Dez you go down stair and I'll go up, look for Trish and Ally" I said. I was about to run when Dez stopped me and pulled me into a hug, "I know this isn't our last time together but still, you're the best kind of friend a guy could have" Dez said I smiled at him and said, "you two man" I said patting his back and we both took off. I heard Elliot and Dallas yell, "they split up! WE NEED TO FIND THEM!" Elliot said, I heard footsteps running down the stairs and another pair coming up near me. I ran up the stairs and ran, as fast as I could. I got up and sped down a hallway, I was long past out of breath, but I couldn't stop I had to keep going. I then saw Kira, "ARGH!" Kira yelled lunging at me, not that it made a lot of impact but it slowed me down. I saw Elliot at the end of the hall, I hate to do this to a girl but I have to. I tackled Kira off my back and just as Elliot was running towards us I put Kira in my spot and took off, they fell ontop of each other. I went into a small room, a dead end. "There you are." Elliot said tackling me to the ground, we kept hitting each other then I threw him against the bed and he was out. I then heard a whimper come from the closet, oh god someone's in there. I started to walk towards Elliot checking to see if he's dead, then Elliot's eyes flashed opened and he grabbed my leg and threw me to the ground, pain rushed through my leg but I just fought it off. "Rgh" I grunted, Elliot picked me up by the shirt and threw me against the closet and pulled the gun out. Oh no. "Oh Austin, I've been wanting to do this for a while now so the poor rock stars life is about to come to an end. "Austin no" I heard the whispered voice from the closet, I couldn't tell who it was but it was definitely a girl. BANG.

Ally's P.O.V

I was searching for a way out, is this a prison or something? I ran downstairs and Trish ran upstairs. I hope they're ok. I was running down the endless halls when I saw Cassidy, "bitch." She growled at me. All the anger that was stuffed inside of me came to surface. I ran myself at her, grabbing her hair and tugging it and stomping on her toes. I then felt someone come up to me and say "sorry" then Cassidy fell to the ground knocked out. "Dez!" I said hugging him. "Ally we need to get out of here, like right now" Dez said grabbing my hand and we ran, "where's (breath) Austin?" I asked, we turned into a small room and closed the door. "He ran upstairs. We need to be careful, Dallas is down here somewhere" Dez said out of breath. "Wait where's Trish?" Dez asked, "last time I saw her was when she ran upstairs" I said worried. I hope Austin's ok! No, he needs to be ok. I then heard Dallas voice from a far, "Cassidy? Wake up!" Dallas yelled. Then BANG. My heart stopped, thee entire house was silent, then I heard a body fall. NO, no, no no, it can't be. It must be Elliot, Austin must of figured a way out of this. I began to cry, Dez pulled me into a hug "I-I bet it-s-s not Austin" Dez said worriedly. I then heard a sounds coming from the closet, what? Dez and I carefully walked over to the closet and opened it. Hoping no praying it wasn't Elliot or else I would be dead. "Ally!" Trish said, it felt like all the weight lifted off of my shoulders. We opened the closet and saw Trish and Austin. Austin. He's alive. "Austin!" I said through tears I grabbed him and kissed him then I felt blood seep onto my shirt. I looked up at Austin who smiled at me weakly and held his left shoulder, it was shot. "Oh my god!" I whispered, I took of my sweater and wrapped it around Austin's arm. "We need to get out of here and fast" Austin said, we then all went silent. We heard a beeping. Beep. Beep. Beep. Oh my god a "bomb" we all said at the same time. We ran out and saw Dallas beginning to run, with Kira Elliot and Cassidy. "We only have thirty seconds!" Dallas yelled. I began to run, with Trish behind me, then Dez and then Austin. I searched for a door, I finally saw one at the end of the hall, I looked back and some how Cassidy, Kira, Elliot and Dallas all disappeared. I couldn't care any less right now. All I cared about was getting on the other side of that door. "Ten" echoed in the house, "we're almost there!" I said looking back I then saw Austin. He was struggling. No. "Nine" "come on keep going!" Trish yelled. "Eight" Dez ran back and began to help Austin. "Seven" "You can do it man, just a little longer" Dez said. "Six" Man how far is this door!? "Five" The suddenly a shelf fell down, blocking our way. "Four", "NO!" I yelled, "Three" I began to climb so did everyone else "Three" I then felt a pair of arms grab me and quickly run me towards the entrance, Austin. "Two" Trish and Dez were out the door. Austin and I were so close, Austin opened the door. "One" Austin threw me out of the door, I flew about twenty feet, wow I'm light. Wait Austin! I saw Austin trying to free his foot that was stuck. Austin then mouthed "I love you" "Zero". "AUSTIN!" I yelled then BOOM! I flew back and everything went black.

Cliffhanger! So sorry I'll update soon! Also sorry this chapter was a bit short sorry about that! Where is Austin now? Is everyone ok? What's going to happen next? I'll update soon! Please review! I really hop you guys liked it!