Chapter 15:Here Comes Trouble

Hey there! So this is going to be a dramatic chapter! I've made two chapters because the way this chapter ends.

Ally's P.O.V

The plane ride to Australia was nice, I was with Austin this time thank god. I was still so confused on who the people are who crashed into us. I still feel like Dallas had something to do with it, but the girl? I was so certain it was Cassidy! We had arrived late Sunday night so we all went straight to bed. That morning I woke up and walked out. I saw Trish was making pancakes so I decided to help her. "Hey Trish need some help?" I asked. "Yeah thanks! Can you make the pancakes and I'll make the bacon" Trish said handing me a cup of coffee. "Alright, just wondering but why are we doing this? You're usually only up by twelve" I asked as I flipped a pancake. "Well Kira is coming" Trish said, I almost spat out my coffee. "Wait why?" I asked nervously. I mean why should I be nervous? "Well Jimmy's mother isn't doing well and her and her boyfriends trip ended so they decided to come join us" Trish said. "Um alright. I mean just wondering her and Austin didn't have a thing or anything? Not that I would be jealous or anything" I began then Trish stopped me. "Calm down Ally. The only thing that happened between them was Kira liked him but that never worked out. I'm trying to look like I'm a nice person cause I don't like her that much. Don't worry though, Kira and her boyfriend just got engaged." Trish said. I let out a sigh of relief. I bet Kiras really nice. We talked just about random things and soon everything was almost ready. "Ok we should go get ready and wake up the guys, also cover everything so it will stay hot" Trish said walking down the hall into Dez's room. I hear her yell "yo lazy bones! Get up!" then some muffling and pillow been thrown. I laughed and covered everything. I walked into Austin's room and say him, his blanket was only covering from his hips down. He was shirtless so I got a nice view his hair was messy but looked perfect as always. I have to say he looked very very sexy right now. Thoughts started coming into my head which I quickly pushed away, come on Ally just wake him up I told myself. I went down on his bed and shook him lightly, "Austin?" I said, I shook him a bit harder "Austin?" I said a bit louder this time. I shook him over and over again, man if there was a bomb this boy would sleep through it. I then got an idea. I leaned down and placed my lips on his. Almost instantly I got a resonance. I felt Austin's arms come around me and I put my hands on his back and pulled him closer to me, if that was even possible. We broke apart, "well that was a nice way to wake me up, Kira and her fiance are coming so we also need to get dressed." Austin said. "Alright, couldn't you just change in here though?" Austin said, I rolled my eyes at him. "No silly now got get changed we made pancakes!" I said walking out of the room. I picked out a black a purple dress. It had a black top and then the skirt attached was flowy and purple with flowers (the dress Ally when she sang 'You can come to me' in solos and stray kitties) I put on a bit of make-up and walked out. I saw Austin and Dez were both trying to sneak food but Trish would slap them if they did. "Wait I'll be right back I forgot to get there engagement gift!" I said, I walked into Trish's room. I heard the doorbell ring. We bought them matching pajamas I didn't know if they would like them but Trish and Dez actually agreed on something so it worked out. I walked back out and saw Kira, "you must be Ally! My dad's told me so many good things about you!" Kira said giving me a bone crushing hug. "Thanks! I'm so glad I get to finally meet you!" I said, what was I thinking Kira is so sweet. "Hey babe come here!" Kira said, a tall man walked in, brown hair and brown eyes. "Guys this is my finace Elliot!" Kira said kissing him on the check. "Elliot!" I said almost dropping there gift. "Ally?" Elliot said.

Austin's P.O.V

It's great seeing Kira again, I'm glad she's FINALLY moved on. I then heard Ally say "Elliot?" I whipped my head around. Wait Elliot? The one who she was talking about. I walked to them and I saw Elliot checking my Ally out. Did I just call her my Ally? Oh well whatever, back off dude! I wrapped my arms around Ally's waist and saw her smile. "Hey Elliot I'm Austin" I said reaching my hand out, Elliot took it and we shook hands. "Well congrats to the two of you" I said smiling at them. "Austin! I haven't seen you in forever" Kira said pulling me into one of her bone crushing hugs. "Yeah" I squeaked. We all sat at the table and ate. Kira and Elliot told us about their cruise and how he proposed to her. "Sorry to ask but are you two a thing?" Kira asking pointing her fork at the two of us. "Oh um yeah, we're dating" I said smiling and I saw Ally's cheeks turn red. "Aw well that's cute!" Kira said smiling, a bit too happy may I add. "Yeah, so are you two gonna come to our concert tonight?" Trish asked. "Yes! We can't wait!" Kira said gripping Elliot's arm. We finished our food and I helped clean up and I saw Kira, Ally, and Trish walk out so it was just me, Elliot and Dez left. I decided to speak up "hey man, just saying try to keep your eye's on your own girl" I said looking Elliot dead in the eye. "Sorry man I won't, it's just I've haven't seen Ally and she got so hot" Elliot said, I stiffened right as he said that. "Ally may be hot but she is also beautiful and she is also my girlfriend." I said grabbing his shirt. "Hold up Austin come on" Dez said pulling me away. "I'm sorry Austin, I promise I won't let it happen" Elliot said throwing his arms up in surrender. "Just don't lose her ok? She's too special to get hurt" Elliot said. "I would be crazy to leave Ally" I said and I meant it. The only way that we would break-up would be if she left me, which I hope never happens. We talked and then we told them about the whole Dallas suspicion, "why would it be Dallas?" Kira asked. "I thought he loved her?" Kira said. I cringed at this I felt Ally intertwine her hand with mine. "Well they're love and then they're crazy love" Trish said, "and Dallas is the crazy kind of love" she finished. "Oh wow, well he sounds a bit odd" Elliot said. We talked about it for a little bit then we got ready for the concert. I was practicing our duet with Ally, I'm singing superhero and we're doing the same dance. We were making out when Ally's phone buzzed. Stupid phone. "I'll be right back" Ally whispered against my lips. She grabbed her phone then went pale and dropped it. I ran over to her, "ally? What is it?" I asked concerned. Ally pointed to her phone. I grabbed it and it read.

Hey baby- I know I screwed up last time, but I'm coming to see you again. I can't wait to see you. I love you

Dallas xxx

I grabbed Ally hugged her tightly. She cried into my shoulder. "I'm not leaving you at all tonight" I said protectively. "Thank you. I just don't want you to get hurt" Ally said softly. "Ally I'm a tough guy remember? It's you I'm worried about" I said looking down at her. I stared down at her, the love of my life. "I love you, you know that?" I said nervously. There was a pause, good job Moon. You just ruined everything. Then I felt a pair of a lips against mine. It was soft and Ally soon pulled away. "I love you too" Ally said then hugging me again. All I could do was smile like an idiot. I was never going to lose her.

Ally's P.O.V

It was six fifty-eight. Two minutes before show time. Wow this has been a crazy day, Kira and Elliot show up. May I repeat Elliot! But everything is all good. Dallas is here but Austin has refused to leave my side or else have someone else with me. Then Austin told me that he loves me. I feel like the happiest girl in the world. Austin Moon loves me. And I love him back and possibly a bit more. I don't even know how I deserve him? I mean I'm me, and Austin is a pop-star every girl on the planet swoons over him. Why me? Before I could think much more it was showtime. We opened with 'Billion Hits' and danced for ten more songs. The duet came and I couldn't help but smile the entire time. I wasn't scared for Austin to drop me. I knew he would catch me. At the end I gave him a passionate kiss. Austin kissed me and I smiled and then broke it knowing there was all of Australia was watching us. We did the same finale and then I walked off with Austin. "That was amazing guys!" Trish said hugging us both. "Thanks!" I said. "Wait here Ally, I have something for you in my room, Trish stay with her" Austin said giving me a quick peck then running off. I smiled at him, he was so sweet. I talked with Trish and soon began to realized he was taking a bit too long. I walked with Trish down to his dressing room and opened the door. I gasped. It felt like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and shot it over and over. There was Austin kissing Cassidy.

Stranger's P.O.V

Finally, everything is going wrong for these two. Everything is going perfectly. As soon as poor Ally thought she could trust little Austin BAM! Here comes trouble that I sent. Everything is working perfectly. Oh how I love being evil.

Oh no! Will it work out for Austin and Ally!? Whats going to happen!? Go ahead go to the next chapter to find out! :) Please review!