Chapter 16:Can We Fix This?

Here it is! I'll not say much so you guys can get reading! Sorry it's a bit short but I hope you like it! I'll do a marathon I have already done all the chapters and hang today

Ally's P.O.V

I saw Austin look at me and say "Ally!" Tears were rolling down my cheeks, I ran. I don't care where I just couldn't be there. I then ran into someone. I looked up and saw it was Dallas. "Ally? Are you ok? Why are you crying?" Dallas asked me. I didn't want to see him. "Dallas please" I said, crying. "Just come here ok" Dallas said wrapping his arms around me. Even though I didn't love this, I cried into his chest. I heard footsteps running down the hall. Before I could turn around I felt a pair of lips on mine. Dallas. What is happening? "Ally I-" I turned around and saw Austin looking at me then Dallas, Dallas wrapped his arm around me. I didn't love this but Austin had hurt me. I felt sorry all the sudden. Austin had a little box in his hand and a rose, his eyes were watering. "Austin leave. You've hurt her enough" Dallas said. I wanted to say anything, anything. But my lips were sealed shut. "Ally please" Austin said he was now crying. "Please" Austin said walking towards me. I wanted to give him a chance, I wanted to but I couldn't. He hurt me. I loved him. Or do I still love him? I don't know I'm so confused right now, I just shook my head. And saw Austin drop his head and walked away. I then wanted to chase after him. "Ally. Don't he hurt you" Dallas said. I nodded and said "can I stay with yyou toonightt? I just don't want to go back there tonight" I said. Dallas nodded and said "I'll be in the car" Dallas said. I nodded and saw Trish walking over to me and said "oh honey, I think this is all just a mistake" Trish said rubbing circles around my back and hugged me. "Ally?" I heard Kira say and she gave me a hug. "What are you going to do?" Kira asked me. "Wwwell I'm stayying with Dddallas" I said, Trish looked at me like I'm crazy. "I think that's a good idea" Kira said. Trish looked at her stunned. "Are you crazy!?" Trish excalmed. "No! I mean Dallas really loves Ally and everyone deserves a second chance" Kira said, "but she already gave him one" Trish argued. "Does everyone count Austin?" I asked. "I don't know just think about it for a night or so, come back here tomorrow though. You won't have to see Austin but we need you for back-up. Someone else can be his partner" Trish said. I nodded at them and walked out. On my way out. I heard someone down the hall I saw Austin there. He punched a wall, over and over again. "God you're such an idiot!" Austin yelled at himself. This made me cry even more. I saw him kneel down against the wall and began to cry. I ran out into the parking lot and got in with Dallas. Dallas put his hand in mine, there were no sparks. Nothing. With Austin, each time I was with him I felt an entire firework show each time I touched him. I sighed and fell asleep only to have Austin on my mind.

Austin's P.O.V

I never really knew what a broken heart felt like, now I do. We were in the car I just sat there thinking about Ally. God if she could just let me explain! I was getting her a gift that I bought here. It was a silver necklace with a small gold heart on it that had her name on it painted in gold. Once I got there I saw Cassidy was there, I had asked her what was going on. She wouldn't say anything. I heard Ally and Trish coming down the hall so I was about to go when Cassidy grabbed me and kissed me. I had no time to explain. Once I tried to chase after her I saw her and Dallas. That's when my heart broke. She chose him. "Austin it will be ok, all you need to do is explain" Trish said. I had told her everything. I can't believe she is going to be with that monster tonight. "What if she hates me?" I asked tears still coming down. I know guys aren't suppose to cry but when it comes to Ally, she is everything to me. Now she's gone what am I? "She won't. She just needs time to deal, Ally know deep inside she knows she belongs with you" Trish said. "Thanks, I just hope she isn't gone" I said. We got home. I didn't get a blink of sleep that night. I was only thinking about Ally and how I need to fix this. I then inspiration for a song. I turned the light on. It was four in the morning but I didn't care. I grabbed some paper and a pen and began to write.

***that morning***

I felt horrible. I haven't slept in twenty four hours. But I can't sleep. "Austin? You ok?" Dez asked me handing me my fifth cup of coffee. They weren't doing me any good but I liked to image they did. "So we are going to the stadium now so um,let's go" Trish said quietly. I could tell she missed having Ally here. She brought some sort of joy glow here, made us all better. I quickly brushed my teeth I looked in the mirror. I looked absolutely horrible. I had dark circles under my eyes and blood shot eyes. We got in the car and as we pulled up I thought to myself, well here goes nothing.

Trish' P.O.V

Ugh. Cassidy! She is horrible she just completely ruined everything! I need to talk to Ally. She has to talk to Austin. He won't eat, won't sleep and kept punching walls. We walked in and I walked Austin over to his stadium since he looked like he was about to fall over. On our way we saw Ally. Austin perked up and then walked into a wall. "Austin!" Ally yelled, but then looked away and quickly walked away. "I've lost her haven't I Trish?" Austin asked me. He looked like a puppy dumped out into the rain. "No Austin you haven't" I said as I walked him into his room. I then ran down the hall to find Ally. I saw her, "ALLY MARIE DAWSON GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. Causing her to jump. Ally walked over to me. "Is Austin ok? He looked horrible" Ally said as she began to chew her hair. "No he isn't he lost the only girl he's ever loved, for god's sake Ally!" I said in frustration. "Oh god. I don't know what to do ok?" Ally said. "Well I'll tell you what I want and need you to do. Go talk to him right now. Cassidy forced a kiss on him that's the only reason why" I said. "Really? Dallas used that excuse on me before" Ally said. "NO! This is Austin we are talking about not Dallas!" I said.

Ally's P.O.V

I guess Trish is right I mean I guess I should go talk to Austin everyone deserves a second chance. "Can you tell the dance instructors that I'm going to be late" I asked Trish, she smiled and said "of course. But you're not performing, I told them you had a rough night" Trish said. I smiled at her and walked down to the room Austin was practicing in. I then saw a black female figure slowly trying to creep in. No. They are not getting away. "HEY YOU!" I yelled. The figure turned around and began to run. I chased after her. I ran past Austin's door and heard him say "Ally?" I was so close. She is fast for a girl in heels. Then she turned the corner so did I. Then she was gone. "NO!" I yelled. "NO! NO! NO!" I yelled. I kicked the wall. Ow. I really shouldn't of done that. "Ow!" I said grabbing my foot. "Ally! Are you ok?" I heard Austin yell running down the hall towards me. "I really shouldn't of kicked that wall" I said half laughing rubbing my foot. "I'm sorry, you were so close" Austin said. "I know, I get your frustration now" I said. We then say a note drop from the ceiling. Austin grabbed the note and put it in front of us so we both could read it. It said

So close yet so far my darlings

-Your worst nightmare

I gasped at this. Whoever this was they are very smart. "Um Ally can I talk to you please?" Austin asked me. "Yes, we have a lot to talk about" I said as we walked back to the practice room. Everyone deserves a second chance right?

Little did they know they were being watched.

Stranger's P.O.V

NO! This isn't how it's suppose to go. Calm down. It's ok, everyone has their job and everything is going to work out, and who know's maybe Austin will have a little accident who knows? MWAHAHA

DUN DUN DUNNN! Hope you guys liked it! Please review:))