Chapter 26:Questions being Asked

So here is the next chapter guys! I hope you like this one! There is only one more chapter left after this :( so I hope you like it! please review!

Ally's P.O.V

It's now been two months since we were kidnapped by Elliot, Cassidy, Dallas, and Kira. Once we were all released from the hospital, we then had to go to court for the kidnapping. Obviously we won, they were all sent to mental hospitals and once they were cleared from that they would be in jail for thirty years for kidnapping, gun use, and an illegal bomb. We were all a bit shaken up by it but not too bad. Austin met my dad a couple nights ago, and trust me he was absolutely terrified that he would hate him which I told him he wouldn't have to worry, but he still did. They had also talked in private but I have no idea what it was about. I also got to meet Austin's dad last night and I then got how terrified Austin was. I mean wouldn't you what if the love of your life's father hated you? Luckily Mike seemed like he liked me, well I hope he did. Now tonight Austin's taking me out on a 'surprise' date. "ALLY!" Trish yelled walking into my room. "What Trish?" I asked. "I'm here to help you get ready for your date tonight" Trish said. I guess some help wouldn't kill me. "Ok, but Austin won't tell me anything about it so I have no idea what to wear!" I said looking through my closet. "Um Ally honey, you are NOT wearing any of that on your date tonight" Trish said. "Well then what should I-" I began but then gasped as I turned around I saw Trish holding the dress I wore for 'Don't Look Down'. It was short in the front and long it the back. It was white and lacy and had silver jewels running up and down it. "Trish how" I began. "Sush and let me work my magic" Trish said, I laughed and we walked into the bathroom. Trish first put on foundation that matched my skin color perfectly. Trish put on a light shade of grey eye shadow and black mascara. Trish made my eyelashes incredibly long. Then she put on a deep red lipstick on my lips. Then I placed the dress on with white shiny sandals. Trish curled my hair so it was extra bouncy. "And I am done" Trish said clapping her hands. I looked in the mirror and gasped. I almost didn't recognize the girl looking back at me. "Trish thank you so much" I said hugging her. "Oh I know Austin will love it!" Trish said smiling. "Wait do you know where my date is going to be?" I asked. "Maybe, no, yes fine! But I'm not telling you!" Trish said pretending to zip her lips shut. I rolled my eyes at her, then we heard Austin's voice "Ally?" Austin asked. I smiled. I moved in with him two weeks ago. "She's coming!" Trish yelled and giving me my purse. I mouthed "thank you" and walked down the stairs. As soon as Austin came into view his jaw dropped. Austin was wearing a simple white button up with a black tie and black dress pants with black shoes. "Well someone's all dolled up" I said with a smile. "Ally you look so beautiful" Austin said. This is of course made me blush deeply. "Thank you" was all I could choke out. Austin took my hand and led me out to the car once we were seated I asked "so can you please give me a small hint about where we are going?" I asked. "Nope" Austin said smiling. "Come on please one little baby hint" I whined. Although I found this very romantic, I hate surprises. "Fine, it's somewhere in Miami" Austin said with a smirk. "No duh! That's not a hint!" I said playfully whacking him. "Hey now don't hit the driver! And you asked for a hint so I gave you one!" Austin said. "Ugh you're so frustrating!" I said. We drove for a while and sang to songs on the radio and I still tried to figure out where the date was. No luck. "Well we are finally here" Austin said. "Oh my god really?" I said. "Yes now come on" Austin said grabbing my hand. We got out of the car and walked onto this field that was on top of a hill. It looked over the city and the sun was just starting to set on the horizon. It was absolutely beautiful. "Austin this place is beautiful" I said, "Just like you" Austin said which made me blush. He still seems to have that effect on me. "Here I made us a picnic" Austin said we sat down on the red and white checkered cloth. Austin started to pull things out of the basket, "so for tonight's meal I have, sandwiches made by yours truly" Austin said which made my laugh. Aw they were even in little hearts! "Some pickles of course, and some chocolate covered strawberries" Austin said smiling and pulling the rest out. "You got pickles" I said happily. "Of course I did!" Austin said. We ate our sandwiches and talked about Austin's career. He said he was going to take a break from touring and performing he would try to write some of his own music. We even agreed that I could write some songs for him! "Here comes the strawberry" I said jokingly Austin opened wide and I popped the strawberry in his mouth and he bit off the end. "You're turn missy" Austin said smoothly slipping the strawberry in my mouth. Once we had finished the sun was setting. We sat and watched. I looked over at the guy sitting next to me, Austin Moon. Thee Austin Moon! Popstar and out of all the girls in the world he chose me. "Austin?" I asked, Austin looked over at me and said "yeah?" "Why did you choose me? I mean you have all these girls wanting you and you could have any other girl on this planet, why me?" I asked. Austin chuckled a little and said "oh Ally silly, why I chose you? You amaze me in every single way possible, you make me a better person, you're personality is beautiful along with your body. Now not many girls have both, but you do" Austin said, that just made my heart melt. "Austin, I love you" I said cupping his cheek and bringing my lips to him giving his a passionate kiss. It was only a short kiss but so many emotions were filled inside of it. "Ally I love you too, I wrote you a song wanna hear it?" Austin said. "Of course" I said smiling. Austin got up and then his band suddenly appeared, where in the world did they come from? Austin grabbed the microphone and smiled and me and said "Ready?" Austin said to the band and then began to sing.