Chapter 12:Boy Friend and Boyfriend.

Austin's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Dez blowing a horn in my room. "Dez! Dez! I get it! I am up!" I yelled throwing the pillow at the door thinking Dez would be there, but instead I heard a high pitched "Ofph" and then a brunette fell to the ground. "Oh god Ally!" I yelled running out of bed and going down next to her. All her hair was in her face as she tried to remove it from her face. "Are you ok? Do you need an ice pack? A doctor? Anything?" I said searching her for any more injuries. "Austin calm down I'm just fine" Ally said laughing, I smiled then said "oh good, I was worried there for a second." I said helping her up. I looked down at her and she was looking up at me, she is so beautiful. Man I'm really falling for Ally, maybe we could try dating? I mean Cassidy is gone and I'm going to go crazy if I don't. "HEY! You two come here" Trish yelled causing both of us to jump and quickly run over to her. "We need to head out, like NOW! We have a big performance tonight since it's opening night so let's move people!" Trish said clapping her hands together we all ran into our other rooms. I put on some black sweats and a grey tank. We all rushed into the car. "Austin here" Ally said handing me an apple. "Oh thanks Alls" I said biting into the apple. We got there and went our separate ways. "Austin, may I have a word?" Kelly asked me when I was filling my water bottle. "Yeah, (walks over to her) what's up?" I asked. "Well I just wanted to one know if the rumors were true that Cassidy was kicked off, Jimmy has been having to deal with some family issues right now so I couldn't ask him" Kelly asked me. "Yeah they're true, can I be honest? I'm not sad that she is gone" I said. Kelly laughed at me and then took off her glasses, "oh Austin dear I'm pretty sure that we're all glad she's gone. Also I know you have a liking for the Ally girl" Kelly said, I blushed. "Whattt?" I said. "Don't worry dear I've been on this earth a whole lot longer than you, you should really man up and make a move before she is gone. She's a treasure" Kelly said with a wink then walking off. "She sure is" I say dreamily thinking about Ally. I looked at the clock it was only three o'clock then an idea hit me. I ran down the hall to go get ready.

Ally's P.O.V

I was working on the dance for Don't Look Down when my Ruberto came in and talked to Mike (the group dance instructor) and then they looked at me Mike yelled "ok team take five and Ms. Dawson please come here" I walked over to them, I was worried I was in trouble or something. "Ms. Dawson Mr. Moon requested you to come to practice early, so you are excused. Do you know the routine?" Mike asked me. "Yes I do" I said. I looked over at the clock, it was only four. I wonder why Austin would want me an hours early? I grabbed my things and walked down the hall, I opened to pratice room doors and my mouth dropped. Austin sat there with a table with a picnic meal all over it. There were no lights on but the room was filled with candles. "Austin" I began stunned. Austin came over to me and took my hands and looked down at me. "Ally, I know that you don't want to go out but it's driving me insane that I can't call you my girlfriend only my girl friend. So I set up our first date" Austin said pointing to everything, I was still speechless. "So please say you'll go out with me?" Austin said, he looked nervous. Thee Austin Moon was nervous? "I would love to" I said smiling, Austin took a deep breath out "good. Or else it would be pretty awkward eating a two person meal by myself" Austin said as he lead me over to the table. I sat down and looked at the food. There was lagasta, a fruit salad, chips and salsa, and "pickles?" I said grabbing the pickle jar. Austin chuckled and said "I asked Trish what your favorite food is so I could bring it. I just never guessed it was going to be pickles" "well we are all full of surprises" I said eating a pickle. "I guess so but I like you and all your surprises." Austin said I blushed. We ate and talked about music and how surprising we both like the same artists. Also we talked about high school and how he never got to have the full high school experience, I told him he wasn't missing out on that much. "So I'm guessing you've taken a lot of girls out?" I asked poking at my salad. "What makes you think that?" Austin asked me. "Well your just, I guess you" I said pointing my fork at him. "Would you care to go into more detail about that?" Austin asked with a smirk. "It's just that you're attractive and all that" I said trying to get this moment over with. Austin laughed at my awkwardness. "Well actually no. I haven't taken many girls out I only take ones out that I really like and I really like you" Austin said taking his hand into mine. "Well you should be glad to know that I really like you too" I said. "How about you? Many guys besides asshole DallASS" Austin said emphasizing the ass part. I laughed and said "well no not really, I had Dallas and yeah that was it. Wait there was this kid named Elliot who asked me out in first grade our only date was on the playground." I said laughing. "Really? No one? Well that's a big surprise" Austin said shrugging. "Would you care to go into more detail about that?" I said mimicking Austin. "Ugh fine. It's just your gorgeous, beautiful, talented, sexy, nice, sweet, and so many other things so I just figured why any guy would pass you down" Austin said quietly. I was stunned by this, no one and I mean no one has ever called me those. "That's so sweet Austin" I said. Austin said then grabbing a heart shaped box and opened it, it had chocolate covered strawberries my eyes grew with excitement. "Here a sweet for a sweet lady" Austin said, I opened my mouth and Austin put the strawberry in my mouth and I bit it off the stem. "Mhmm, these are good" I said covering my mouth. "Thanks Dez helped me make them earlier" Austin said eating one as well. Austin then looked over at me and said "hey Alls, you have a little something on the corner of your mouth" Austin said. Just say it Ally! I yelled in my head. "Would you care to get it off?" I asked nervously. He was either going to think I was a complete desperate werido or do it. Austin then raised his eyebrows and said "I would love to" Austin said, I got up and walked over to him then Austin wrapped his arms around my and placed me in his lap. I laughed at this and looked at Austin who was looking at me then he leaned in and kissed me. I felt his tongue against my lips licking off any chocolate also begging for entrance which I gave him. His tongue slid in and explored my mouth, the kiss soon became a bit more heated. I suddenly wanted him, very badly. Austin removed his lips from mine and i whimpered a little from the disappearance of his lips but that was soon replaced with a moan as Austin kissed my neck up and down. I let my hands go up and down his shirt feeling his perfect abs. Austin reconnected his lips to mine and it was passionate. Our mouths were attacking each other trying to get the most of each other. I wove my hands through Austin blonde hair and his arms were tight against my hips. Soon making there way up my back, we separated painting both of us. "Well that was" I began dreamily. "Wow" Austin said. I looked at him and then the time it was five thirty. "As much as I would love to continue this we need to go practice" I said sliding off of Austin lap and began to grab my things, "alright, by the way we're practicing down the hall I reserved this room" Austin said, he grabbed a walkie talkie "you guys can come clean up now" Austin said. "You have your own team?" I asked, "of course I do. I mean I am Austin Moon" Austin said flexing his muscles. I laughed at him and wrapped my arm around his torso "come on mr. ego to size of the united states" I said. Austin put his arm around me and we walked out.

***five minutes before the concert***

"And so you two are finally together?" Trish asked me as we were standing waiting for to concert to begin. I had told her all about our first date and how amazing it was. "Yeah, I guess so" I said happily. "Good cause I was getting sick of you two making out just randomly" Trish said rolling her eyes and laughing, I hit her playfully and said "oh shush" then we heard "now put your hands together for Austin MOOON!" Jimmy said. "Good luck!" Trish yelled as I ran onto stage. We first danced to 'Better together' than about ten other songs. Austin sounded much better I'm glad he recovered well. For me I still have a bruise and it hurts a bit to sleep on my stomach but my head's stopped hurting. It was time for the duet. It was the piece right before the grand finale. I was wearing a black boots with a black skirt and a white crop top and I was holding a red umbrella. We were dancing to 'Better than this' I stood where the light wasn't. Austin was wearing a black suit with a white shirt. I came out and we danced it was a fast song so we moved pretty fast. There was a lot of hip work for me and footwork for Austin. It soon began to rain, so I held up the umbrella for the both of us. By the finale lyrics our faces were close. His hair was wet and his white shirt was now very see through. My hair was wet. Then as soon as Austin ended the song, he grabbed my by the waist and kissed me. It was quick but sweet. The audience roared with applause. Then we did a grand finale where it was a mash-up of all of Austin's songs. Then as soon as that song was done everyone came out and we took a bow then ran off. "Wait you two are a thing now?" Dez asked looking at us. Trish rolled her eyes and hit him "of course you idiot!" Trish said. We laughed and I changed into some leggings and a pink v-neck. We walked out into the car and I shivered. "You could?" Austin asked me worriedly. "A little" I said. "Here take my sweater I'm not that cold" Austin said wrapping it around me, he is so sweet I curled into his chest and Austin placed his arm around my waist. " Aww" Trish and Dez cooed. "Hey guys you guys have a couple name check out twitter" Dez said handing me his phone. There were comments like

'I knew there was something going on between those two! #auslly'

'They're just so cute! #auslly'

And about three thousand more. "Wow Alls were one of the top trends" Austin said. "Wow" I said, looking at the comments. "Well I have to say this was by far the best way end a dance, I think we should end more dances like that" Austin said looking at me with a smirk. "Maybe Moon, if you're good" I said. We then pulled up to the house and we were all tired since it was three in the morning. I was getting into my room when I felt a pair of arms go around my waist, "austinn I'm tired" I said pretending to whine. "Me too, but do I at least get a goodnight kiss? I've been a very good boy" Austin said looking at me with his puppy eyes. "Fine 'good boy'" I said giving him and kiss. It was only until we couldn't breathe. One full kiss. It was sweet. "Now I'll have sweet dreams" I said bopping Austin's nose. Austin smirked and said "goodnight Ally" before walking into his room. "Goodnight Austin" I said before walking into my bed and turning the light off, thinking about my now boyfriend Austin Moon.

Ta da! Hope you liked it! Review pretty please? I will update soon!