Chapter 3:Kickoff Party

Okie.. so yeah um here's the next chapter...

Ally's P.O.V

"Well the girl who will be performing tonight with Austin is...Ally!" Jimmy said. I had to blink a few times. Austin turned to me with a smile on his face which then made me smile "I can't wait" he said so I could only hear. I blushed yet again. "Well I think Austin and Ally you can go into the auditorium and we have a fake balcony where you two can practice at three. Until then Cassidy and Ally go into the auditorium now and learn your other routine." Kelly said. Cassidy and I got up and walked right before we got to the auditorium Cassidy said "Ally back off of Austin. He's mine." "Whoah whoah whoah. I'm not even into Austin (well that's a lie but oh well) and second of all. It's not my fault they chose me we're still both gonna be able to dance with him so chill your jets feisty" I said, and with that I walked into the auditorium.

***four hours later***

Gosh, those were some long four hours. I walked up to my room and fell onto my bed. I looked at the clock it read two-thirty. Crap! I ran into the bathroom and shower, dried my hair and put my hair up into a ponytail. I put on some black leggings and a light pink flowy shirt. Not to bad Ally. Not that I'm trying to impress a certain blonde...oh well.

I walked out and went downstairs to the auditorium. I opened the doors and saw Austin wrapping up his solo lesson which his coach, I stood near the door and closed it quietly. They finished and did some manly handshake. Austin then walked over to a table with a mirror and took his shirt off. OH my god. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? His tone tanned muscles and his six pack were perfect. Oh the dirty things that came to my mind that I had to quickly push away cause that's not happening, but I wouldn't complain if it did. He then put on a white tank you could still see his muscles and put a bit of deodorant on, grabbed a bottle of axe spirited it and did a spin. I was still staring, I saw his head slowly move towards my direction, snap out of it Ally! "Hey Ally!" Austin said waving to me as he grabbed a water bottle. "Hey" I said walking towards him. As I came into the light I saw his eyes trailing up and down my body, was he checking me out? NO. But is he? "Is he checking me out?" I said, I then covered my mouth. Did I say that out loud? Stupid, Stupid! Austin chuckled and then said "yes but I saw you drooling over me in the corner over there" Austin said then flexing his muscles. "I-erm, let's just start ok?" I said blushing deeply.

"So I was think first I can catch you just from ground level so just fall back and I'll catch you then we can try from up there" Austin said pointing up. I gulped, sure I was fine with falling back on the ground, but up there? It wasn't too high up but it wasn't that close to the ground either. It was about ten feet deep! "Ok" I stuttered, ugh stupid nervousness. I then felt a big hand on my shoulder, "hey it's going to be ok, I will catch you I promise" Austin said, I looked into his eyes they were the shade of chocolate and they started to make me melt. "um, erm here catch me" I said backing away looking back at Austin who had a bit of what? DIsappointment but it disappeared quickly. I stood about five feet away from him and I slowly let myself fall. I began to not feel anything catch me "Austin!" I said then I felt strong arms around my waist and back. "I told you so" he whispered. We did that about ten more times and then I walked up the stairs to the balcony, ok Ally breath. "You ready?" Austin asked from the ground. "Yeah" I said nervously. I stood there and then let myself fall.

Austin's P.O.V

Ally stood up there the light was shining on her, sigh. Then she let herself fall. They told me I needed to look casual and just catch her like it was casual and I wasn't waiting on it. So I walked but with one eye watched as Ally began to fall, I stood on my mark and caught here. I looked down at her and her eyes were closed, I checked she looked so cute, stop it! "Ally it's ok, I caught you" I said. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me "you did didn't you" she said, I brought her down to the ground. We danced the rest of routine which was pretty much was going in circles around her and singing to her and we danced together at the end. I looked at the clock and said "wow. It's already five, the party starts at seven so I'll see you there" Ally nodded and walked up to our rooms. I showered and put on a tux. I was finished at six so I called Dez over and we watched tv until seven. I heard Ally and Trish in the other room, "Ally I bet Austin will love this" Trish said, I smiled anything Ally wears I love. God shut up head. "No I doubt he'll notice" Ally said. No I'm sure that I'm gonna notice. Then Dez said "uh Austin why are you all up against the door?" "Ha, no reason hey look at the time! It's already seven let's go!" I said.