Chapter 14:Track Them Down If You Can

So here is the new chapter! I hope you like it! THANKYOUSOOMUCHYOUGUYSAREAMAZING! and I'll update soon! 

Dez's P.O.V

Austin and Ally have both been healing very well. It's only Saturday so they are still healing. I was in the kitchen with Trish. We decided to leave those two alone, we were with them and then they began to kiss, soon make-out and I didn't really want to just watch. "Dez, do you have any idea who would want to do that to Austin?" Trish asked me. I was on the computer and Trish was going through the files. We didn't want to bring Austin and Ally into this because they have enough to worry about but we really wanted to figure out who this is. "I don't know, we need to find them soon before they hurt one of us again" I said. "Yeah, well who ever these person is they obviously don't want Austin and Ally together" Trish said. "The only people I could think of is Dallas and Cassidy, but I doubt it" I said, Trish wrote their names down with a few people who have hated Austin in the past. "Wait let me call Jimmy" Trish said grabbing her phone and putting it on speaker.

Jimmy                Trish and Dez

Hello?

Hey Jimmy, it's Dez and Trish

Oh hey why are you calling exactly?

Well I was just wondering if Cassidy made it to Miami or not?

Let me check (shuffles around) hmm, that's strange. No she didn't.

Jimmy we think Cassidy might have something to do with the crash.

Oh. Well we're going to try to track her down, thanks. See you two on Tuesday.

Bye Jimmy!

*end call*

"God Cassidy is crazy isn't she" Trish said, I rolled my eyes at her "no duh" I said then Trish smacked me. "OW!" I shrieked rubbing my arm. "I'm going to go get Austin and Ally, be right back" Trish said as I got back to my computer. Man that hurt!

Ally's P.O.V

Well Austin and I are both healing very well. We were talking to Trish and Dez when Austin kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. I heard the door close. "Good they're gone" Austin said, "why so happy Moon?" I asked playfully. "So I can do this" Austin said flipping us over. Even with a broken leg that boy could still move me around. We were laying on my bed Austin on top of me. Austin just sat there teasing me. Ugh I want his lips so badly. I grabbed his shirt and smashed his lips onto mine. I felt Austin's tongue begging for entrance, his tongue explored my mouth. I moaned with happiness. I moved hands up and down his abs and soon took off his shirt. One handed may I say. I wanted Austin. Now. I removed my lips from his mouth and down his neck and down his very toned chest. I heard Austin moan which caused me to smile. His grip on my waist tightened and pulled me up back up to his lips and attacked mine. Then we heard the door open and Trish yell "oh god! OH god (covers her eyes) there are some things a girl never wants to see. Um just come out Dez and I want to talk to you two, fully clothed" Trish said covering her eyes and running out the door. I laughed at Trish and slowly got off of Austin trying not to hurt him. "Aw Ally, do we have to? I was very happy where we were" Austin said. Getting up "yes silly. Come on, maybe later tonight we can pick off where we left off" I said, Austin's eyes perked up with happiness. "MAYBE" I said as I tossed him his shirt. Austin put in on and I fixed my hair and we walked out. "Well it took you two long enough" Trish said rolling her eyes which made me blush and Austin rub the back of his neck nervously. "Anyway we think Cassidy may have to do with the crash, and Dallas" Dez said. I then got nervous. Dallas? Oh no. I thought I was done with him. "You see Cassidy never made it to Miami so she could be anywhere and Ally you said you saw some brown hair so we were guessing it could be them" Trish said. I began to chew my hair. Cassidy and Dallas, why? I felt a hand my hair and Austin said "it's going to be ok Ally, we're going to figure this out" pulling me into a hug. I could tell he was nervous too. "Dez and I have been doing research and trying to find them but no luck. We don't get why they're doing this. But remember this, if you see them anytime during this tour. STAY AWAY!" Trish yelled. I nodded very quickly. I hope this all is just a mistake, I really hope this isn't Dallas and it's just a crazed fan. "Do you guys have any idea where they are?" Austin asked. "Well that's the a bigger issue, we can think its them but unless we have actual proof, or know where they are we can't do a whole lot. It's like hide and go seek and whoever these people are they're winning" Dez said. That just sent shivers up my spine. "This is annoying!" Austin said hitting the table. "AUSTIN!" I yelled grabbing his arm. "You can't hurt yourself even more, you need to be recovered by tuesday" I said taking his hand in mine. For the rest of the night we worked on trying to figure out their plane but no success. So in the end we just watched some tv and eating dinner. It was eleven by now and I was walking into my room when I felt a pair of hands around my waist and then I was pushed against the wall. "Well for someone who has a broken leg you do know how to get around" I said laughing as Austin began to kiss my neck. I ran my hands through his hair, then Austin bit my sweet spot. "Austin" I moaned feeling up and down his chest. My hands crept under his shirt. As soon as Austin brought his face up to mine again I kissed him hungrily. That feeling of want came over me again. We began to move closer to my bed when Austin tripped and we both fell, running the moment completely. "Oh god are you ok?" I asked nervously looking at Austin's leg. "Don't worry I'm fine, I only fell" Austin said chuckling. I rolled my eyes at him and helped him up and into his room. "We'll have to continue that as soon as our casts are off" I whispered in Austin's ear seductively. Austin was speechless I laughed at him and walked out.