Chapter 20:It's All Coming Back

SO SO SO SOO sorry! I know it took my forever to update! So sorry! I hope you guys like this chapter! Wow number 20! YAY! happy reading :)

Ally's P.O.V

This is so annoying. All except a few memories are all back. Except for the one I need the most! This is over the top frustrating! It's our last night Hawaii so right now we're about to head out. "Come on guys!" Trish yelled, I swear that girl's going to be an amazing mom, a scary one but an amazing one. "Coming!" The guys yelled finished their breakfast. I laughed at them and waited, suddenly my mind began to remember something! Can this be it! Yes! Yes! No. Nevermind. Ugh! I remembered my audition, not that that wasn't fun but not what I really wanted. "Ally you ok?" Austin said placing his hands on my waist. I laughed at him and said "yeah I'm fine, I just remembered something" I said, Austin suddenly looked very excited. "Sorry, but it was just my audition" I said Austin's face dropped then returned to a smile. "Well that's still good, because that was one of the happiest days of my life" Austin said. "Now why is this?" I asked him tilting my head. "That was the day I met you" Austin said smiling down at me. "Aww" I said then grabbing his neck and bringing his lips to mine. Austin instantly kissed me back. It wasn't a heated kiss but it was soft and passionate. "AHEM!" Trish coughed. We both jumped apart bright red. "Come on lovebirds"Trish said as we all walked into the car. "Ok here's the deal, normal performance but instead of a duet Ally your singing" Trish said. WHAT. I mean I'm over my stage fright and all but still! "Um ok?" I said a bit nervous. "You ok with this Alls?" Austin asked. "Yeah! Totally" I said smiling. We continued the car ride until we got there and went our separate ways. I was walking down to the demo area where they would tell me about my performance when Dez came running besides me. "Um Dez? Why are you here?" I asked. "Austin (breath) wanted (breath) me( breath) ok let me catch my breath. (Breath breath breath breath) Ok! So Austin doesn't want you to walk by yourself so he sent me to go walk with you" Dez said with a smile. Aw how sweet! "Well that's very nice of him but I'll be ok, and we're here anyway" I said, I thanked Dez for walking ten feet with me and walked inside.

Austin's P.O.V

I was in my waiting room waiting for Trish and Dez to come in since they wanted to talk to me. The door busted open with Trish and Dez arguing, "Zebra's are black with white stripes!" Dez said. "No! they're white with black stripes!" Trish yelled. "Um guys?" I said, they kept arguging. "Guys?" I said a bit louder. Nothing, ugh. "HEY!" I yelled, they both stopped and looked at me and Dez said "sorry man. Trish has an idea" "ok, but why isn't Ally here?" I asked I hope it wasn't them giving me an Ally convention or something. "Well I was thinking that we could at least have a shot at trying to figure out who this person is. Why Ally isn't here is because it would make her feel even worse that she doesn't remember. (True very true) and she said she needed to finish up her song for tonight. So come on guys we have an hour let's see what we can think of" Trish said clapping her hands together and we all sat down at a table.

***Hour later***

We need Ally. Put all of our heads together and you get a few ideas but nothing else and a lot of arguing. "Guys our hours up" I groaned. "Well we think that Dallas might have to do with some of this" Trish said, "but that's it" Dez said. "So we still have no idea!" I said with disappointment. I wasn't really worried about myself more Ally, they knocked her out last time, nearly killed her in a car crash and knocked and who knows what would've happened if I wasn't with her while jet-skiing. I mean yeah I was banged up but Ally she's so small and can be hurt a lot easier than me. "Well I'm going to go get ready where's Ally?" I asked Trish. "She's getting ready, oh also Austin you finale concert in Miami is already sold out! We let out the tickets like ten minutes ago!" Trish said giving me a fist bump. Man that's a lot of people! I love the audience and I can't wait to hear Ally, they're going to love her I know it. I got ready and was soon ready to go. I waited where I was suppose to be, I looked for Ally but didn't see her. I was about to look for her when I was called on stage. We started off the concert with Superhero, still no Ally. Where is she?