Chapter 13:Crash and Burn

Here is the new chapter! It's dramatic! I really hope you guys like it and please review!

Stranger's P.O.V

Ugh. Auslly, it disgusts me. Well sorry love birds but your love life is about to fall to pieces right in front of your very own eyes. HAHAHAAA soon I'll have the girl of my dreams and she'll have the guy of her dreams. I'll let them be for a little bit but then snap! It will all fall down and those two won't be able to be with each other. Mwuah!

Austin's P.O.V

So we have a week here. We've been a tour bus during the day going to different places. We only have one free afternoon. Ever since Cassidy has left everything seems to be falling into place. I get to be with Ally most of the time, including the casual make-out sessions in the bus. I still want to take her out, like actually out. "Hey Dez, you're the 'love whisper' right?" I asked. As soon as Dez heard the sound love whisper he jumped to his feet and came over to me. "Yes I am, what's up?" Dez asked me as he sat down on my bed. "Well I want to take Ally out this afternoon since today's our only free day. But I have no idea where to take or what to do" I said running my hands through my hair. "Well how about you just take on a walk. There is a beautiful garden right near where we are having your concert. It's a ten minute drive and usually weddings are held there so it's suppose to be gorgeous" Dez said. "Thanks man, how do you know all this stuff?" I asked him. "Well I am the love whisper so all the love comes to me" Dez said making a heart with his hands. I laughed at my odd friend. "Alright we're here" the bus driver yelled. We all walked out I walked over to Ally who was stretching I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. "Hey beautiful" I whispered in her ear. I felt Ally's face get warm, "why hello there" Ally said softly. I pulled away from her and said "come with me, I'm taking you on a second date" I said with a smile, I grabbed her hand and lead her to the car. As soon as we got in the car, Ally said "ok so where are we going?" Ally asked. "It's a surprise" I said, I looked to Ally who pouted. "Aw please Austinnn" Ally said shaking my arm. "Nope, we're almost there so you're going to have to wait young missy" I said taking her hand and placing it on mine. We got there and it was gorgeous. There was a path that lead into the woods, the trees were all different shades of green and there were so many different flowers. We saw there was a crew packing up from what looked like a wedding so I guess Dez wasn't lying. "Austin. This is beautiful" Ally said, I responded with "well I thought I should take a beautiful girl to an almost as beautiful place" taking her hand and walking. We walked and talked about how the tour was going and how fast it had been going. We only had about a month and a half left. We were headed to Asia for a week, then Australia and New Zealand for a week, some of the smaller islands, and west part of the United States, and then to wrap it all up we're going back to Florida for a finale concert. "Hey so I was just wondering what is going to happen after the tour?" Ally asked me looking at the ground. "Well I was thinking I would be with my girlfriend" I said looking at her. "So we aren't going to fall apart or anything?" Ally asked me with worry in her eyes. "I think I would be crazy to leave you" I said then tilting her head up and giving her a quick kiss before saying "we should probably head back, Trish wants to go out to dinner all four of us" I said. Ally nodded and we walked back. We were in the car when Ally turned on the radio. '22' by Taylor Swift was on. We sang along at the top of our lungs. "I don't know about you but I'm feeling twenty-two ooo ooo" Ally sang. There was a red light then I waited then the light went green. But then I heard Ally yell "Austin!" Then I looked to my left and saw a black car with a masked figure driving right at me. I put my arm over Ally and tried to get out of there way, but then BAM.

Ally' s P.O.V

I was singing along with Austin. There was a green light he was doing everything right when a black car came racing towards Austin's side. "Austin!" I screamed. I felt a strong arm wrap around me then BAM. There was impact that arm soon became week and fell onto my lap. Everything went by so fast. I was a quick glance of some brown hair. Then a white airbag went in my face. I felt my head jolt back and I hit my head hard. My right arm also hurt, a lot. Then all the pain went away when I saw Austin. His window was smashed pieces of glass where on him, his head on the steering wheel. His head was bleeding his left leg looked like it got smashed. His arm was still over me while his other arms was covered in glass. I saw his eyes were the tiniest bit open. I opened my car door and yelled "someone call an ambulance! My boyfriend is seriously injured!" Huh. First time I had really called him that. I turned to Austin whose eyes were fighting to stay open. "Ally" Austin choked. Tears started to fill my eyes. I grabbed his hand and started to brush the glass off, I didn't care that it was cutting me. "Austin you're going to be ok. Alright? The ambulance is coming right away and you're going to be ok. Please keep your eyes open, please" I said tears rolling down my checks. "Ally I-" Austin began but his eyes soon closed. "Austin?" I shook him. "AUSTIN?" I yelled. I shook him over and over again crying out his name. "NO! I can't lose you!" I said. The ambulance came and took Austin out of the car same with me, they put Austin on a stretcher and wheeled him into the ambulance. "Please let me be with him" I said beginning to walk over to him. A man grabbed me and said "I'm sorry miss but we need to check you out, you have a pretty bad cut there" "NO! I'll be fine! Please I need to be with Austin! I need to know that he is going to be ok!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasp. I couldn't lose another person. Not another person. No. "Austin!" I yelled then I felt a pain in my leg and I soon passed out.