Chapter 27:Wedding Bells

Here is the FINAL chapter! I hope you guys like it! All good things must come to an end right? Well at least I hope you thought it was good! Please review :).Sorry for taking so long. I had some problems

Austin's P.O.V

Stupid wedding rules. Ally didn't want us to have bad-luck so she stayed with Trish last night and she is making it so I can't see her until she walks down the aisle with her dad. I haven't seen her in forty eight hours straight! Ugh! "You ready for your big day?" Mike asked me. "Yeah I can't wait for Ally to become Ally Moon" I said happily. "Here let me help you with your tie, it's crooked and trust me brides hate crooked ties" Mike said which made me laugh. "You're mother would of loved Ally and watched you go so far" Mike said. "I know dad" I said smiling. Then Dez bursted in with a red and yellow checkered tux, oh no. "Um Dez-" I began. "Dez, buddy. I'm so sorry but you're going to have to wear a tux" Mike said. "NOO!" Dez said falling to the floor. "Come on buddy it's only for a few hours" Mike said. Dez stood up and said, "fine. But I'm only doing this because you're my friend Austin! You owe me!" Dez said as he walked away. I laughed at my friends weirdness. I sat and thought, in a few hours I was going to married to the love of my life. I can't believe this is all happening! I'm the luckiest guy alive! Soon Lester walked in, "Austin, it's time" Lester said I smiled and stood at the front of the church. There were a lot and I mean a LOT of people here. Then everyone stood up and the church doors opened there was Ally. My mouth dropped. She was wearing a white dress that was simple but ever so elegant. It was white and hugged her body perfectly and the bottom half of the dress flowed out. The straps were pearls and her hair was down with a white rose in it, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Ally walked up onto the altar with me and smiled, I was smiling so big I must of looked like an idiot. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this man and this woman in holy Matrimony" the priest began, "Austin Moon thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?" He said. "I will" I said smiling, "now Ally Dawson thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?" He said. Ally looked at me smiled and said "I will" "You're vows" The priest said. "Well I'll go first. Austin Moon, you have turned my world upside down. The day I met you was the best day of my life. The day you almost died on me was the worst. You have helped me get over my stage fright, that was something that no one thought would happen but you made it happen. Now whenever I sing on stage with you, it just feels like you and me and the rest of the world is a blur. We have been through the craziest things together and with the craziest people, but we made it baby. So I am now devoting the rest of my life to you and you only" Ally said. That really touched my heart. "Ally Dawson, you are something else. Something extraordinary. Something I never want to lose ever. You are my missing puzzle piece, my everything is better with you, my singing, my dancing, my everything. When I threw you out of that building I knew that I was going to do all that was in my power to keep you alive. You are like my life support you keep me going. Ally all those times I threw my life before yours was because I wanted to protect you. And I am going to continue to protect you until the day you die, so are you ready to go head first into this crazy life of ours? I know all the craziness will be worth it as long as I'm with you" I said. Ally looked like she was going to cry but blinked away the tears. "You may exchange the rings" the priest said. We placed each others rings on each others fingers, "by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" the priest said. I smiled and dipped Ally and kissed her. Everyone started to cheer and like Ally said, right now it felt like it was just me and her. Ally kissed me back, it was just us kissing each other nothing heated just happiness poured into a kiss. Once we broke apart, I said "shall we miss Moon?" Taking her hand. "Yes we shall mr Moon" Ally said and we walked down the aisle, flower petals were thrown and we got into a limo. "Now for the after party" Ally said,before we kissed each other which then ended up being a heavy make out session.