Chapter 1:Callbacks

Ally's P.O.V

I walked up to the Los Angeles performing dance center. I was here for my call back for being one of the back up dancers for Austin Moon's one year long tour. I hadn't met him yet, the only way that I even got this opportunity was because of my best friend Trish who was a part of Austin's team of managers. I have been dancing and singing (but no one knows about that besides Trish and my Dad) when I could first walk and speak. My first word was music and my didn't have my first steps I had my first spins. I'm pretty sure that I'm the youngest dancer here cause I'm only nineteen, same age as Trish and Austin.

I walked in and saw everyone else. They all looked at least thirty and way more experienced than me. I went into the locker room and got changed into some black leggings and a light pink tank top. I saw the door open and Trish walked in, "Ally! I haven't seen you in a while!" She said as she gave me a huge hug. I returned the hug, even though the last time I saw here was just three weeks ago, we both had very busy lives. "Ok so here is the deal, you'll be given two dance routines, review it and they're only giving you six hours so three hours for both. One is a solo which you'll show me, Jimmy, and a few of the other magers and Austin. Then the second one since you're our age. We kinda need a 'flirt girl' I guess just someone if Austin's singing a love song or needs a girl dance partner he can have one that's his age. Don't worry I'm sure that you're going to get it cause the only other girl that you're against is this girl named Cassidy, who is such a flirt. What your going to do is, learn the duet then dance it with Austin. We want to see how well you can adjust to new things even though I know you'll do great! And we also want to see if you two have like chemistry or anything so the crowd would be interested." Trish said. Wow I really hope that I get it.

The last time I saw Austin was when I was in tenth grade then he changed schools and I haven't even heard of him since or seen any photos. "Haha thanks Trish I'm gonna head out now but I'll see you in six hours" I said as I walked out. As I was turning the corner I saw a slash of blonde hair, oh well.

***six hours later***

Oh my god. Those dance routines were not easy! The coach was nice and all but she went a tad bit fast. Oh well that's what life will be like on tour! And you really need this. I walked out to the stage and saw there was a table with Trish who was beaming, Jimmy who looks neutral along with a few other adults.

Then I saw Austin, he was wow. He was way more built than I last saw him he still had that glow to him, he did get quite a bit more attractive though. Wait. Stop it Ally! You might end up working for him you can't be drooling all over him! "Ally dawson. Please first perform your solo act" Jimmy said. Deep breathe. Well here goes nothing. The song Mirror went on, it was slow at first and then fast but also passionate at the same time. I moved my hips to the exact beat. I saw Austin's eyes on me the entire time. The only reason how I knew was because I couldn't unlock my eyes from his either. Once the song had finished they all stood up clapping. Jimmy said "Out standing Ally", Trish said "Great job!" And Austin said "You were amazing" that made me blush. I soon watched him walk up to the stage and I grabbed a quick drink of water. I stood while I watched as his went to my waist. I smiled up at him and his dreamy brown eyes looked down at me and smiled back.

The song "Stuck on you" went on. We danced like a ballet mashed with pop. We were graceful yet passionate. My hips twisted and turned and Austin's hands stayed down as he followed me and guided me. As the song ended we both stopped as he had just dipped me then slowly brought me up with his one hand while we had locked eyes, yet again. Then I jerked away as I heard the sound of clapping and reality hit me again. This can't be happening Ally. Stop it. This can't be happening.

A lady next to me said "Ally! Wow! You two were amazing with each other! Austin you may be looking at your new dance partner" with a grin. Trish squealed and I let out a little yes! Then I looked and saw everyone was looking at me "I meant um, that sounds great" I said trying to cover myself. I heard Austin chuckled, I blushed. "I would love to have you as a partner and I think it's cute when you blush" Austin said, that of course made me blush me even more. I walked out with Trish, "AHH! Ally! This is huge! I knew you could do it! Hey you two seemed quite into that dancing" she said while giggling a little. I shoved her lightly. "Shut up Trish, he's a very good dancer I may say but it was just like caught up in the moment you know!" I said awkwardly. "Oh say whatever you want Dawson. You have to wait here. We need to discuss so I'll try to make the discussion fast!" Trish said, handing me a coffee. "Thanks, I'll be here" I said with a grin. I sat down on the couch and grabbed my sweater zipped it up and sipped my coffee. I couldn't stop thinking about Austin. Just all of him. He was attractive very, but he also was on the inside. He was so careful with me. I missed the feeling of being in his arms. STOP NOW! I told myself. This can't happen. He is a pop star for christs sake! He probably has a hot girlfriend and thinks nothing of you. I sighed and slowly drifted to sleep.

Austin's P.O.V

Ugh more auditions. My tour was going to start in a month. They wanted me to have a dance partner which I was fine with because I was getting a bit weirded out by dancing 'dirty' with middle aged woman. I came in early that morning, I met up with my best friend Dez, who helped me with just everything. And Trish. "Ok Austin there are two girls who are both nineteen like us who you're going to dance with ok? One of them is named Cassidy. She is Jimmy's best friends daughter. Which I think is unfair because then she has a more of a vote. But the other is Ally. She is my best friend and is amazing. So Cassidy is first" Trish said.

We walked out and I watched her do her solo. She was good and all. But she kept on looking me up and down and pretty much tried to seduce me with her eyes. For our duet we danced to "Stuck on You" she was quicker. Which was fine I guess but it was more of a slow song. She was also super flirty. She kept on talking to me and wearing way to tight leggings and tank tops. I was on my lunch break when Cassidy was sent to the hotel until later tonight when we would make the discussion, I didn't see Ally until she showed up on stage and wow. She was gorgeous. Her ombre hair was typed up into a ponytail, her eyes sparkled and her smile light up the entire room. During her solo I couldn't tear my eyes away from her's. I know that this is wrong and would never work out but still. The way she moved her hips was so sexy, yet so graceful at the same time.

Then for the duet. Sigh. My god Ally you're the death of me. Her hips moved so well and she was so graceful and I swooped her around the floor and my hands were glued to her sides. When I dipped her, I did it so her back was arched ever so well and slowly pulled her back up. We talked and I really do hope that she is my partner. She's amazing. Wait stop. Hold up Moon. Stop thinking like that! It's never gonna happen. We talked and talked and talked in the conference room. Trish, Kelly (lady who appalled Ally before hand) and I were saying Ally. Jimmy liked them both and Chris and Jess liked Cassidy. We finally came up with an idea that I didn't fully adore but it wasn't too bad. We were going to hire both of them. That's the part I didn't like. I wished it could just be Ally, wait stop it! They were both going to dance but switch off if I needed a partner. They were going to be watched carefully though. Mess up and they could be out. I looked at the clock. Man it was two in the morning. I was exhausted.

I walked out with Trish and I saw Ally looking all cut- nice curled up in a ball sleeping peacefully. I turned my head and saw Cassidy who was possibly sleeping but jolted up when she saw me. "Ally?" I said softly nudging her "Hmm, oh god sorry!" Ally said as she quickly got up. "No it's fine, you look cute when you sleep" I said. Ally turned pink and said "aw why thanks" Then Trish spoke. "Ok ladies. So you're both very talented so were keeping both of you. You're both going to be back up dancers for all the shows and you will switch off being Austin's partner. We're gonna discuss more tomorrow, or more like later today. We have rooms upstairs for you two. Cassidy your room is down the hall from Austin's and next to Dez's. So boso go show her wear her room is!" Dez quickly moved grabbed Cassidy's bags and as they passed by us she winked at me. I slightly smiled. " As for Ally you're going to be sleeping right next to Austin and I'll just be two doors down near boso, who's near Cassidy. So we're all on the same hall. I'm gunna head up to bed see you guys in the morning" Trish said as she walked out. I looked down at Ally.

She looked a bit dazzed looking up at me. She slowly got up but as soon as she began to walk she tumbled into my chest. "Sorry" Ally said looking up at me. "It's fine. You've been here for a while let me bring you upstairs" I said. I scooped her up and held her bags. Ally swung one of her arms around my next and the other landed on my chest. "Thank you for doing this. Why are you being so nice to me?" Ally asked. "Well your welcome and because I want to. You seem like a really nice girl that I'd love to get to know" I said. Ally blushed and I chuckled. She quickly buried her face in my chest. "Hey now, you don't need to hide or anything like I said I think it's cute when you blush just like you" I said. All Ally did was smile. She gave me her key and I let her into her room and plopped her on the bed. I slowly let her out of my grasp, "thanks again Austin" Ally said as she snuggled into the covers. "Anytime Ally. I'll see you in the morning" I said. I slowly walked out of her room and let out a sigh. Man, Ally Dawson you're something else. I opened my door and basically ran into my bed and fell asleep within three minutes.

I hope you liked it!!!Please review and vote!!!Continue reading.