Chapter 4:Getting To Know Each Other

Austin's P.O.V

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock, ugh six thirty. Well I guess that's life on the road for ya. I turned my head and gasped, "AH!" I shrieked like a little girl. I saw Cassidy on her top bunk looking at me, "um Cassidy what are you doing?" I asked scooching closer and closer to the edge of my bed. "Well I woke up and saw your gorgeous face and couldn't resist so" Cassidy said coming over to my bed. This girl does not know what personal space is. "Ha ha well um that's nice and all but, I don't really want you on my bed so" I began but Cassidy out her finger on my lips and said. "Hush baby, I know that you're just saying that" with a wink. I shook my head furiously and I saw her expression drop, "sorry but no I don't so please leave" I said. She looked and me and scowled. Ugh she is annoying I wish it could just be Ally with me. Speaking of Ally, I turned my head over to look at her bunk. She wasn't there. What? I looked then saw a small body on the ground. "Ally!" I yelled as I ran down my ladder and over to her side. "Dude why did you yell?" Dez asked sleepily while getting up and out of his bed, "yeah Austin no need to wake us! A girl does need some beauty sleep" Trish said. Dez then mumbled "well it's not working" then Trish glared at him with a fist. "Guys stop, Ally fell off her bed!" I said crouching down next to her and putting her head on my lap. She looked like she was still sleeping but still I hope she didn't get hurt or anything. "Oh god! Is she ok?" Trish said hurying next to me. "Wait who fell? That Alice girl?" Cassidy said coming down from her bunk I sighed, oh god. "Yeah she fell and her name is Ally" Trish growled at her. "Calm down feisty" Cassidy said, "stop! We need to make sure that Ally's ok" I said looking back down at her. She looked so peaceful when she slept her pink lips were nice and plumped and her cheeks had a certain glow to them. I think Trish caught me staring, "Ahem" Trish said clearing her throat. Then Ally moved and I saw her eyes start to flutter open, "Austin?" Ally said looking at me then squinting then smiling, I smiled back down at her. Then Ally said "Trish? Dez? Cassidy? Why am I on the floor?" I chuckled and Cassidy rolled her eyes. "You fell off her bunk, I found you here when I woke up" I said. "Oh thanks, but why are you down here with me?" Ally asked. "Well I wanted to make sure your ok" I said. Ally slowly started to sit up and I helped her by putting my hand on her back until she was up against the bed. "I'm fine my back hurts but that's ok, at least I won't be your partner tonight" Ally said, with a sense of disappointment, or I was I just hearing things. "Well you can just rest because we're just half an hour away from the stadium our first stop is, boston, then new york, then washinton DC. So by friday we're going to go on a plane and go to Puerto Rico. I'll tell you guys more further on in the tour so I don't confused yall. But Ally just rest your back until we get to the stadium even though you're not his partner tonight you will be tomorrow, and you're still a backup dancer" Trish said. Ally sent her a weak smile. "Well let's go get some food the driver said that we're about to stop at a dinner, so get changed" Dez said grabbing some clothes and closing the the bathroom doors. "Ok" We all said, we each had a little changing room so we all went into our own. I came out in black skinny jeans, purple Nike's, a white tank top and a un buttoned purple shirt. Once I came out Dez and Trish were almost out and Cassidy and Ally were grabbing there things. "I'll see you out there" Cassidy said giving me a wink, ugh. I looked at Ally she was wearing black skinny jeans with a maroon jacket zipped up until her chest and a black tank- top underneath. She looked up and smiled at me, "hey thanks for caring about me by the way" Ally said, "of course that's what friends do right?" I asked, I wished we weren't just friends but it's better than nothing. I guess you could say I have a little crush on Ally but I'm just keeping it to myself. "We're friends?" Ally asked. I pretended to be offended and said "Ally! You wounded me" "No! I mean I like that we're friends" Ally said tucking a hair strand behind her ear. "Ally you should wait here, I know your back may just hurt but I don't want to take any risks with a great dancer like you. SO I'll go get us our food to go and I'll come back here and eat it with you" I said walking out. Ally just nodded. I walked into the dinner, I saw Dez, Trish and Cassidy. "Hey Austie ( I cringed at her nickname she made for me) I saved you a spot" Cassidy patting the seat next to her, Trish and Dez rolled their eyes. "Um thanks but I'm getting mine and Ally's stuff to go, since she has to rest I offered to eat with her in the tour bus" I said getting in line. "Aw that's sweet Austin" Trish said, "a bit too sweet" I heard Cassidy mumbled. I got some pancakes for myself and some pancakes for Ally cause who doesn't love pancakes! I got them and left and walked back to the tour bus.

Ally's P.O.V

I was waiting in the tour bus for Austin. It's so sweet of him for eating with me. I'm glad that we're at least friends even though I wish we were more but hey! You get what you get and you don't throw a fit. My phone buzzed. I looked to see who it was and all the blood drained out of my checks. Dallas-one new message. I then looked up and saw Austin walk in and I smiled. Austin smiled and sat down next to me. "Here ya go, some pancakes cause I love them" Austin said I laughed at his childness. We started to eat when Austin asked me "you ok? When I walked in you looked like you had seen a ghost" "Yeah I'm fine" I said lying through my teeth. "No your not. Come on Als please tell me. I'm your friend remember?" Austin said giving me his puppy eyes, ugh how can I say no to those. "Ugh fine" I said. I gulped down my last piece of pancake and began my story "Well back when I was a junior I had this crush on this guy named Dallas, we talked and hung out and by the end of junior year he had asked me out. I was so excited, I couldn't say no. What a mistake that was. The summer was amazing we spent most of it together. Then by senior year, we hit some rocks. He became way too protective and he also became controlling. At first I just let it go, but then one day he beat up one of my friends Ross for hanging out with me. I was really mad and told him we might need a break so then he told me it was a huge mistake and he was just jealous and wouldn't ever do it again. I believed him. The rest of senior year was great we were great, then one night he convinced that he loved me soo much that I ended up sleeping with him that night. Yet again another mistake. Then after that things went downhill, he would take me to parties and try to sleep with me over and over again. I would refuse. Then finally at this one girls graduation party I had been thinking about ending our relationship for a while because we had the same cycle. Fight make up again be ok then fight. I then had lost him in a crowd of people so I just hung out with some of my other friends for a while then I needed to go to the bathroom, so I went upstairs and opened a door that I thought was the bathroom and saw Dallas and this girl Kira making out. I yelled at him and ran out the next day I went to his house and ended it with him. I thought that was the end of it, but he keeps on texting me and telling me over and over again how sorry he is and how miserable, his life is without me. How I was his first and only love. So I mean I've moved on but he is still annoying me and I hate the fact that I loved him" I said whispering the last part. I looked down then up to see Austin. His eyes were wide and his hands were fists. "If I ever see him can I beat the living daylight out of him? Why in the world would he sleep with some random person when he had a once in a lifetime girl who is amazing right in front of him?" Austin asked. I blushed at his comment and said "sure next time you see him. Which will be never" I said. "Oh well, I already the guy so I have nothing to lose" Austin said getting up and putting our dishes in the sink. I got up and hugged Austin, he seemed a bit startled at first but then wrapped his arms around me. We pulled away and Austin asked "what was that for?" I said "For listening" Austin then smiled. We just looked at each and then we heard the door open. We both jumped apart and Trish said "Ok we're finally going Dez here took forever!" As they all walked in Cassidy glared at me and looked at Austin, ugh. "Boston here we come!" Dez said as we all laughed and the bus started again.

So sorry! this one was kinda lonng but I hope you guys liked it!