Chapter 6:Dallas

Hey so this is a bit of a long chapter but it's dramatic!

Ally's P.O.V

Well the last two performances were amazing, the crowds were getting bigger and bigger. I'm a bit nervous tonight because it's Thursday. I've been dreading this day since Tuesday when I got the text. It wasn't that I was afraid of Dallas, no. But I'm more worried what he will do. I'm also Austin's partner tonight so I hope Dallas doesn't get all over-protective-of-me-even-though-we're-not-together. Oh Dallas. Right now I'm just writing down my possible song lyrics while I was waiting for Austin.

Don't let them in,

don't let them see.

Be the good girl you've always had to be,

conceal don't feel don't let them know,

well now they know.

Let it go, let it go, can't hold me back anymore.

"Ally?" Austin said, "AH! You weren't suppose to hear that!" I said quickly closing my book and walking towards him, "but it's amazing, did you write that yourself?" Austin asked. "Um, yeah but you know it's a work in progress" I mumbled. "I have to have you sing now! You can perform at one of my concerts! Everyone will adore you" Austin said, a frown was soon on my face. "Yeah well ya see, I have horrible stage fright. I mean I can dance and all, but dancing is easier for me. They only see my movements not my voice and when dancing I have something to focus on. When singing everyone is watching. And until now only Trish and my dad knew that I sing, not you but still. I get so nervous" I said. "Well it's now my goal to break your fear because your voice is amazing!( I blushed at this) and also I won't tell anyone" Austin said, "thank you so much" I said, giving him a quick hug and the Austin said "let's get started" We were going to be singing 'I think about you' I thought it was such a cute song! Lucky duck for whoever his singing it to. We only had to waltz really. The setting was like a middle school dance so we would just waltz, but it was so nice. I got to focus on just him without looking like a complete werido. We practiced and we were almost at the end of the song. Our faces were close and he sang the last bit to me, there was a pause. Then we both began to lean in but then I saw out of the coner of my eye the clock oh god. "AUSTIN!" I quickly jumped out of him arms, "what!?" Austin asked. "The time! It's already seven the show starts at seven thirty!" I said grabbing my things, "shit" Austin said as he grabbed his things and we rang out and into our separate changing rooms. I went in and saw Trish who did NOT look happy. "Allyson Marine Dawson! Where in god's name have you been?" Trish said pointing at the clock, as I started to take off my cloths I began to explain. "Well Austin and I were practicing and I guess the time slipped away from us, but I promise it will never happen again" I said getting into my first costume, which was a black suit with a skirt and neon coloring. "Ok Ally but you're lucky if Jimmy caught you you'd be packing your bags right now." Trish said. I would not want that what so ever. "Wait Ally?" Trish asked, "yeah" I asked as the makeup ladies were quickly putting on my makeup. "Isn't today thursday?" Trish asked a bit worried. "Yeah but it's nothing to worry about, I'm going to need to face him sometime tonight but I need to" I said, then closing my eyes so they could put on eyeshadow. "I'm going to go talk to Dez and Austin make sure that you'll always have at least one of us by your side" Trish said, "ok I'll see you in a bit" I said I then heard the door close. Sigh. I just hope nothing goes wrong. "Ok Ally you're all ready to go, I'd hurry if I were you though show starts in five minutes" one of the ladies said. As soon as I heard five minutes I sprung out of my chair and ran over to the side on the stage that I had to be. I got there trying to catch my breath and I saw Dez standing right next to me, "um Dez why are you here? I mean sorry but you're not exactly a dancer." I said. "Oh I'm here cause Trish said that she would eat my gingerbread family if I wasn't here to watch you at all times, also your my friend so. But mostly I don't want my gingerbread family to get hurt" Dez said looking off into the distance. I chuckled at his randomness. "Ready in 5,4,3,2,1" someone on the stage crew yelled. I took a deep breath here goes nothing. I ran out and started our first dance number, we had done about ten numbers so far and just two left. The next performance was Austin solo play an acoustic guitar and singing "Stuck on you" it was amazing. I only got to hear it since I had to get changed for my 'middle school dance' look. I wore a strapless purple dress that was black and fit nicely around me, it was black and then at about the bottom of the lungs there was a belt and the rest was a flowy purple fabric. I walked out and saw that the lights had dimmed, they came back on in about ten seconds. I was already up on the balcony that I needed to be on and looked down at Austin, he was wearing a black suit. I was surprised at how quickly he could get changed. He began to sing to me above and I looked down at him, then walking down a spiral staircase. We began our waltz, the dress moved elegantly with every movement. I locked my eyes with his and never looked away, the world began to fade and it felt like it was just me and him up there, Austin was looking down at me with his big brown eyes with little golden flecks in them. He sang the very last chord and I smiled at him and he smiled back down at me, then I was snapped back to reality when the audience started clapping and applauding, I spun around with Austin's hand still on my waist and we bowed and then 'A Billion Hits' came on as we walked off. "Dude that was a great performance!" Dez said and they did there 'what-up' handshake. "Amazing job Austin" Cassidy said flirtatiously, Trish said "great job guys! Now Austin since this is your last performance in the United States you're having a meet and greet in half an hour" Trish said. "Ok!" Austin said, we all walked over to near where the met and great would begin. "Ally that one dude is staring at you" Cassidy said pointing her finger to a guy. My heart stopped, that guy had brown hair, that guy had a angry brown eyes, that guys was Dallas.