Chapter 16

“Can’t sleep?” he ask.

I turn at him seeing that he is already looking at me.

“Yeah” I mumble but enough for him to hear.

I place both of my hand under my head while I keep looking at him.

He raise his hand placing a strand of my hair behind my ear. I found myself leaning in his touch while closing my eyes.

I was shock when he pull my body towards him replacing my hands with his arms under my head while his other hand is in my waist.

I look at him and saw nothing in his eyes.  It’s like a normal thing for him pulling woman towards him.

Well he has many woman jumping in his arms.

“I didn’t know you love to cuddle” I said while placing my hands in his chest.

I draw circles in his chest but he immediately stop me hand. I look at him and saw him seriously staring at me.

“I don’t cuddle…but maybe you’re an exception” he said and kiss my forehead.

“Let’s get to sleep” he said and I nodded.

“Okay”

I saw him close his eyes and so I also close mine.

He is so different from the first time. And I like this side of him, caring, sweet and his not that mean.

He also looks happier. He said that it runs in blood the cold type but it’s looks like he is starting to melt up, same goes for me.

I can feel my guards starting to collapse. And I don’t know if I should be scared.

My minds went back to my mom’s journal. I haven’t a time to read her journal as I spend most of my time with Brian.

I didn’t notice when I started to feel asleep with so many thoughts in my mind. I just wake up the next morning feeling a hand caressing  my face.

I open my eyes and Brian’s beautiful blue eyes greeted me.

“Good morning” he said and smile.

“Good morning to you to. Do you have a nice sleep?” I ask and saw him smirk.

“Of course I did” he said.

Leaning towards me, he kiss my forehead before leaving the bed and went to the bathroom but stop in his tracks and look back at me.

“Shower together?” he ask with a mischievous smirk and I just laugh.

“Thank you for the offer but no” I said lifting the bed covers.

“Your loss” he said before getting inside the bathroom.

“I’ll just leave the bathroom door open incase you change your mind” I heard him shout inside.

After eating breakfast  Brian said I pack some bikini and extra dress because were going somewhere.

So here we are inside his damn car and I don’t know where we are going.

“Aren’t you really going to tell me where are we going?” I ask in more like many times and his always answer is shaking his head no.

“Have some patience sweety, were almost there” he said and I roll my eyes.

“You keep telling me that”

“But this time I’m serious” he said.

I notice we are nearing a port. It is just a small port.