Epilogue

25 Years Later

“Is everyone still not ready?” I ask seating in the couch waiting.

“Chill bro, she’s going to come down any moment now” Marco said with an excitement lace in his voice.

I look at the time and its 7:30 in the evening. The party start at 8 and we have about 20 minutes’ drive before arriving in the venue.

“I’ll just go ahead” I said too tired of waiting.

“I’ll come with you” George said and I nodded.

We both ride in my car while I drive and George is in the passenger seat.

“Why does woman take forever to dress anyway?” George complain and I just agreed with him.

It has been 25 years since I saw that woman that looks like Glyn in the parking lot. After tracking that we ask the driver on where he drop the ladies off and after he answer and we went there, we were lead to zero.

I got so confuse why no one know about her on that area. It looks like a small subdivision so I thought that anyone know each other there.

Marco said that maybe they just drop there for a minute and leave. We also look the CCTV in the parking lot and I confirm that it was really here.

And just like me, George, Marco and Dante are confuse on why she just came back home on her own?

Anyway we are on the way for a birthday party of Simon Sanchez, our former business partner. It is still our business partner but it is his son that manages their company now.

He is our close business partner and they are very loyal. Never make a move to backlash my company.

Arriving at their house it has many guest already.

We went inside after parking the car and saw Simon talking with others until he spotted us and walk towards us.
“Brian, I’m so glad you came” he said.

“Happy birthday Simon. A little gift from us” I said and give him the gift my assistant bought per my request.

“Thank you” he said and accepted both of our gifts giving it to a passing server saying something about bringing it to the other gifts.

We talk or a more minute when Marco, Dante and Jess arrive.

Introduction happen and more talks.

He look in his left side and motion to someone to come.

“By the way still remember my daughter?” he ask with a proud look on his face.

“Your daughter that have a chance in a modeling career that you turn down? You bet I do” Jess said.

I actually meet her daughter but that was when she was about five or four years old. I haven’t seen her since she move with her mother after they divorced.

“Oh there she is” he said and a lady came beside her father.

“Everyone this is Caitlyn, Caitlyn if you still remember Jess and her husband, Marco. This is Dante, George and Brian” he said introducing us with a wide smile.

But just like me I think all of us are stunned to look at the beautiful woman. But I think it is not just because of her beauty but also because of her necklace.

George and the others all look at me making Simon and her daughter look confuse.

I walk towards her and she look uncomfortable because of the confusion. I don't think about it as my sole focus is the item on her neck

Once I am in front of her I raise my hand holding the necklace she wear and I felt a very familiar feeling with it.

It’s just not look like the necklace of what my love wear and inherit from her mother but it is exactly that necklace.

“Where did you get this necklace?” I ask immediately.

She quickly step back holding the necklace protectively looking at us confuse.

“What’s wrong Brian?” Simon ask but I never left my eyes on his daughter that held the necklace as if I am about to take it from her.

“The necklace that she wears, where did she find it?” this time Jess ask in a soft voice.

“It is given to me” Caitlyn, his daughter answer in stern voice.

“Why?” she ask. Simon also look at ask with the same question in his eyes.

“Because it is the exact necklace my friend have” Jess said with a sad smile in his face.

“Who gave it to you?” I ask, as I felt another hope rises. I never lose hope that my wife is still alive.

And this is another one. As long things like this happen I would never lose hope.

“Lil sis, have you saw Raizel?” another man arrive and if I remember correctly this is Simon’s first born son.

Raizel? Why do I felt like I heard that name before?