Chapter 6

Glyn’s POV

“I want the details now” Jessica whine and keep rolling in my bed back and forth making me roll my eyes at her.

I have just change into my loss shirt, ready for bed. All I want right now is the comfort of my bed but I can’t do that when a friend of mine who loves gossip keep whining.

“Okay, okay fine. Just stop whining. As good as your whine sounds proving I am still not deaf but it is irritating” I grunted and went to my bed beside her and cross my leg.

“Sooooo” she ask eagerly.

“My dad just decided to marry me off to the Brian Hawkins. I think you already know him as he is well-known not just because of wealth but also because of charms”

“You’re admitting your 'fiance' is handsome” Jess said wiggling her brows in a teasing manner while quoting the word fiance.

“Well, it is the very obvious thing” I said shrugging my shoulder. I mean, you can’t really deny it. I think he can make all women he passed by swoon to him, but not me of course.

After the meet up until the date thing, I think he is stupid or bipolar. I am starting to think that he can’t talk or I am just deaf when I am around him.

I tell Jess everything that happened from the time my father talk about the marriage to the dinner we have, and the date.

When I talk about the date she’s just quiet and keeps nodding.

“Will, from the gossips I heard from him, he doesn’t talk much. And even though he have this aura as if stating stay away from him, girls are still head over heels to him. And there is no many things being talk about his private life.  That’s why some girls wanted to be near him to have a gossip” she explain.

“The only rumour about him is being seen in different woman. So yeah, no one really know about his private life”

“Nothing? Even his hobbies” I ask but regret it immediately when I saw a sly smile in her face.

“Taking interest?” she said with a teasing smile.

“Oh shut up, I am planning something, so I think I should know him for this plan to succeed” I said rolling my eyes.

“And that plan is?”

“Escaping”

“What? You’re going to be married to one of the most wealthiest man on earth and your planning on leaving him?”

“Darling, there is this thing called divorce. After securing the safety of Neth I am going to file a divorce. And beside I should be doing this escape plan before the whole marriage thing”

“Where are you going after anyway?”

“Philippines, I think. I heard that Philippines have many place to relax. And if I love there, I am going to stay there. But I am also planning going to Brazil”

“You’re really planning on leaving New York huh”

“Those place are the best place to start my new life”

“Well, it looks like you really made up your mind so no one’s stopping you now”

After our talk, Jess bid her good bye and we plan on meeting tomorrow again. I just lay in my bed looking up in the ceiling. I want to sleep but now my mind is still active unlike earlier.

Talking to Jess really help me from stress earlier. I look in my bed side table and saw my phone, then I remember what Neth told me earlier.

I take my phone and scroll my contacts and when I saw the number I tap the call button.